http://billymilano.com

xxslick66xx

HACKZILLA
Sep 11, 2002
Hartford, CT C-Town!
I have a question here.

Who remembers the older versions of the website? The version with America's Most Wanted Milano style, and Cafe Milano? And just all that wacked the fuck out crazy ass shit we used to post?

Yes, sometimes we went over the top (sorry Charlie and Scott) but the website was fun right?

No knock on the current version because its totally killer, however, in this Webbastard's eyes, its just not as fun?

We are interested in seeing what you guys feel about this?
:err:

I can't speak for everyone else, but since M.O.D and S.O.D became no more, there really hasn't been much updates with whats going on with Billy, except for him doing his best about losing weight, and him joining the Canadian band Mastery back in September. (which I'm still hanging out to hear vocals laid down on those Myspace tracks) The Mastery myspace page has only posted one update four days ago (since 2008) about Billy being confirmed as the new singer.

I do remember the old Bill Milano site, and the newish Billy Milano website (http://billymilano.com) is cool, although the only updates on that is Billy doing an S.O.D song live with two kick ass bands recently, and you still have two sections of the website that are "coming soon" since when? 2007 or something? I guess as fans of Billy's, all we can do is keep checking the site and hope for more of an update.

So I dunno, I guess we like to hear more with whats going on with Billy lately, even if it's stories about him punching some heads at the bar he works at :lol:

Well that is what I'm saying, with the old website we used to have fun updates about punching people and politics and all that stuff, I don't think the current website is suited for it? and yes I do think he told me last week that he had to knock someone out! LOL

YES, I do remember the old site. And it was a lot more fun to explore. I even read the recipes and was near doing those meatballs. I also loved the family members photo site. Though the new site serves it cause ... so it's all alright with me :)