BillyMilano.com update..

Buzzard

"Fear the man"
Apr 22, 2002
Hoboken
www.billymilano.com
Hey everybody, I recently read an e-mail from someone and I thought I would respond to everyone on the board who might be curious as to the status of the website.
BillyMilano.com is a great fun website that has deffinately had it's share of support and fans. I am one of them. But so much has happened in the last 12 months that the site must evolve in a way that best facilitates the future and the major plans that I have instore. I am about to journey into the finale stages of MOD- a very last record with a tour to follow but more importantly I am about to commit myself to helping as many musicians and bands live the same dreams I have over the past 25 years. I feel the time is right to move into this next phase and give back as much as I can to the people who have supported me or more importantly those who deserve and have earned the right to be recognised by this industry. I know this is going to be my greatest effort in the industry and I hope when it's all over I can at least guide some of you onto the right path. After all, I got a lucky break once.
So be patient and I will have another update as to the status of my next greatest endeavor.
Milano

You'll always have my support, brother.

It's great to know there will be at least one man in the music business with integrity helping the metal community to evolve and thrive.

Can't wait to get the next M.O.D. record. And it would be cool if you'll hit Japan on that tour. Well, keep up the great work Billy! You rule!

Hey Billy...good luck with the last MOD record and tour...I know it'll be kickass...make sure to come to Dallas, huh? I'd like to shoot the shit with ya for awhile over a beer or twenty...:kickass:

Billy,
I look forward to the new album, and the tour. Hopefully I won't be in Iraq when you guys come on tour. As long as my foot and ankle heals up (from recent surgery), I should be going with my Battalion to Iraq in Feb 07', and be back around Aug/Sep 07'. Thanks, good luck with the new album, and take care!

-Steve