HUGE GIVE AWAY!

Apr 24, 2002
Chicago, Illinois
www.novembersdoom.com
Want to hear clips from 4 new songs?

To help promote and celebrate the release of our 7th CD, you have the chance to win this...

photo.jpg

HELP SPREAD THE WORD!

Novembers Doom is giving away an 8GB, Black iPod nano. On the back of the nano the bands logo and symbol are laser engraved. The grand prize winner will receive the iPod, a signed copy of "Into Night's Requiem Infernal", and a DVD copy of "The Novella Vosselaar." Included on the iPod itself will be the ENTIRE Novembers Doom discography, including all the promotional videos, and the DVD video as well. 5 second place winners will receive an autographed copy of "Into Night's Requiem Infernal." This contest is completely random.

To enter the contest, you need to do the following...
1. SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
2. RATE THE VIDEO
3. COMMENT ON THE VIDEO

When you comment you MUST enter "iPod - comment"
You're comment can be anything. Just start the comment with "iPod -".

This contest will last 3 weeks, ending on June 23rd. Good Luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
yup, I <3 Novembers Doom
I have a few friends who havent really gotten into NDOOM, but I'm certain with this release you will have taken over all of my metal brothren.

Cool promotion. But, tbh I really only care about buying the album. So, I can blow the fuckin' dust out of the ears of all these old dirts that are surrounding me. I wanna hear them runnin' around yellin' holy jumpin' shit balls, the devil's coming!!.

I'd post a comment but the chances of me not accidentally insulting you are slim. It's not that I want to or there's anything to make fun of here but let's face it... I suffer from Foot in Mouth disease.