hummhumm...Garden of grey (gray) is great!

Originally posted by ZANEX
I love this song, although alot of people think its cheesy. It has a great groove and is very sexual. Also "the politics of ecstasy" is mentioned here. Not to sound like a jerk ladies, but I love having sex to this song.

You do not sound like a jerk at all....this song turns me on just listening to it...I would love to have sex to this song....and I am female... :)

... It's a really erotic name you have there, rotting flesh.

It must REEL all of the guys in eh?? :D

No...fucking in the Garden of Grey. Big difference my friend...If only...if only...:devil: Definately a good song to make passionate love too...:heh:

Originally posted by [KOTNO]Narrot
not that i intend to ahve sex with you...i just thought about it. nothing is impossible....
i know you weren't, goofy. :lol: but like the mcdonald's comercials always used to say... "hey- it could happen!" tee-heehee... i was just playing along. i'm like that. :)

Originally posted by Child of Vision

i know you weren't, goofy. :lol: but like the mcdonald's comercials always used to say... "hey- it could happen!" tee-heehee... i was just playing along. i'm like that. :)

haha..thxx for calling me goofy :mad: :D :D :heh:

anyway i didnt know you were female when i wrote that...i just wanted to clear things ;)