Humorous MP3 Tags

RobbM said:
Well Mr. Fast ain't so fast after all ...:p
Doo doo *tshhh*

Nah, my name spawns from a really dumb way. Me and my friends were complaining about Superman and how his name was really plain and has no imagination put into it and we were coming up with really cheezy names for superheroes.. Anyways I said Mr. Fast would be the lamest of the lame and we almost fell down the stairs laughing. Anyways, I was really tired so I didn't get the Bathory/Batlord thing right away. I'm ashamed of myself now. :(

Beelzebub said:
With lowercase Old English letters :p
actually... :p its a different antique font that doesn't suffer from h's that look like L's or Y's that look like D's, let alone v's that look like b's. EVIL or EBIL? :lol:

and isn't the logo, which is that shape that was my avatar on several occasions and always seems to make an appearance from time to time. ;)
i2.gif
<-this thing.

Black metal bands are notorious for symmetrical yet unreadable logos.

Kenneth R. said:
actually... :p its a different antique font that doesn't suffer from h's that look like L's or Y's that look like D's, let alone v's that look like b's. EVIL or EBIL? :lol:

Fine, you win :tickled:

Black metal bands are notorious for symmetrical yet unreadable logos.
Yeah, I know. Unless they've been around for a while and I can recognize the picture (ex: Darkthrone), there's no way in hell I'm deciphering any of that crap :lol: