Humorous MP3 Tags

What you use doesn't make a substantial difference. It plays what you fucking put in.

Dodens Grav said:
What you use doesn't make a substantial difference. It plays what you fucking put in.

Except that it does matter, my little misanthropic friend. WMP really, really distorts the sound on cymbals, high-hats etc on the drum sound and makes songs unlistenable.

Winamp was better, but the creative sound thingme player is the best. It doesn't actually matter to me that much as I usually listen to either the MP3 player or (more likely) the stereo than through my PC (I usually log on with my laptop from whichever room I'm at in the house at the time).

Carcassian said:
Except that it does matter, my little misanthropic friend. WMP really, really distorts the sound on cymbals, high-hats etc on the drum sound and makes songs unlistenable.

No, that was the case a few versions back, but not the later versions. They've fixed that glaring deformity of sound since then.

band.gif

banana2.gif
banana.gif

banana.gif

Thraxz said:
In Windows Media Player, rename one song Motorhead. A new Motorhead directory should show up. Then just drag and drop the other albums/songs of Motorhead into the directory and they get renamed automatically.

Renaming my Batlord album was a one click affair because I already had the Bathory directory.
Or, highlight all of the tracks and edit one defective one
I use WMP and don't notice any distortion, yet I keep my version up to date
Pisses me off when I try to do shit on my mp3 player but other than that I have no problems

Spectacular Views said:
really the sagat av is the best thing about your posting

Yeah? I dig your playlist, actually, as it reminds of what a twat you are without having to go through the tedious process of reading your inane drivel.:kickass:

Carcassian said:
Yeah? I dig your playlist, actually, as it reminds of what a twat you are without having to go through the tedious process of reading your inane drivel.:kickass:

you gotta know jenny lewis is a hottie though

Carcassian said:

+1