huntenpop

its bad enough with terry A's avatar but now the pagan fella has a bubble permed hatchet man too... :mad:

did all liverpool players HAVE to have that barnet and 'tache in the eighties?? was there a law passed?? :mad:

at least norm whitside and bryan robson had classy hairdos...(and poor paul mcgrath could'nt help his curly mop)

so you support the mancs then!! well someone has to! you'd be amazed at the curly hair/moustache look you know! its been a phenomenon in these parts! i remember when LFC won the european cup in 1984 and our front room was full of me dads mates and most of them looked like terry macdermott or graham souness...

Originally posted by Ghostie
Yes, but what did he think of when he took a pic of Danny from behind ? :lol:

hmm3grin2orange.gif

biggrinbounce2.gif

I don't support anyone now but I supported united as a sprog cos me family lived over there for a while ..and cos I saw big norm score a screamer against a certain merseyside team in an FA cup final :D

pics would be great!

I like Somewhere far beyond, Imaginations from the other side, Nightfall on middelearth. And few songs from the albums before "Somewhere".
"Nightfall" is my favourite because of the Tolkien theme, which i think is very well worked out.
And i forgot their "The forgotten Tales" Album with an amazing Lord of the rings Song and many other good songs.
The new one...., i listened to it one or two times, and didn't like it very much. I don't know why. It's bit overloaded methinks.

maybe Danny likes that one two, even i don't think it's the music he likes?

Maybe you can post a setlist ?

cheers

To be honest, BG gives me the creeps, it's all a bit to cheesy for me, you know, those happy riffs and vocals. I don't like heavy metal/ power metal in general, but I have a REAL exception: Iced Earth, these are my own kings of heavy metal :) They are just different from the rest, there's a dark atmosphere in almost all of their songs and the rythms are just COOL

Well, I don't like it either, but BG is my exception!

And i don't think their music is happy! But i don't know which songs you have heard of them. Anyway a matter of taste.

the setlist? i'll give it a try...without can help me too. and it's definitely not in order, but they opened up with "into the storm"!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang:

into the storm
mordred's song
valhalla
imaginations from the other side
punishment divine
under the ice
journey through the dark
time stands still (at the iron hill)
curse of feanor
the bard's song
a past and future secret
the script for my requiem
born in a mourning hall
bright eyes
nightfall
mirror mirror
welcome to dying
the soulforged

how about that for a playlist, eh? :headbang:

and nice choice you have there. the imaginations album is my fave, but the work theyve done on "nightfall in middle earth" is stunning!

Originally posted by Forlorn Hope
To be honest, BG gives me the creeps, it's all a bit to cheesy for me, you know, those happy riffs and vocals. I don't like heavy metal/ power metal in general, but I have a REAL exception: Iced Earth, these are my own kings of heavy metal :) They are just different from the rest, there's a dark atmosphere in almost all of their songs and the rythms are just COOL

happy riffs? i guess you are talking about major scales...

thanx for the list! Great choice, though i don't know every song, in fact the new ones. I wonder how they perform live.Just heard a few examples.

Imagination is a great album too. Especially And the story ends is a killer. And i like the unplugged versions of the songs they did from this album.

Originally posted by Morpheus
thanx for the list! Great choice, though i don't know every song, in fact the new ones. I wonder how they perform live.Just heard a few examples.

Imagination is a great album too. Especially And the story ends is a killer. And i like the unplugged versions of the songs they did from this album.

i was waiting for "and the story ends" to be played. it's beautiful!

how they perform live? they're great on stage. they move and jump around. they interact with the audience a lot. THE ONE AND ONLY thing that you could possibly say wasnt THAT good is hansi's vocals. he does some amazing things in the studio, but cant do the exact, same performance on stage. he did many high-pitched vox and screams and stuff, but not like the ones on the albums. but after all, that was all i had expected from him. overall, one of the best concerts ive ever been to!