huntenpop

Sounds good, and with Hansi's voice, i recognized that on the live stuff i have, too.
But i think it's hard to perform that 1 or 2 hours in that extreme way he does on an album. So nice to hear that you had fun.

of course we had fun. other than that, it was a perfect peformance. the guitars, the bass and the drums all in place (though there was a slight problem with bas once, but thats ok) and in tune and great!

and forlorn, here are my suggestions. if you'd like to hear their old thrashy sound, try "majesty" or "run for the night." but if you'd like to hear some of their newer, more melodic stuff: "mirror mirror", "mordred's song", "bright eyes", "blood tears", "nightfal"...and if you're into acoustics: "the bard's song" (you know that one), "bright eyes- the acoustic version", "mordred's song- the acoustic version", a past and future secret...and if you'd like to hear some of their amazing covers, here are two beach boys covers: "surfin' usa" (outstanding!) and "barbara ann/long tall sally)"...