Huoston Texas people...

My fucking internet went down as soon as I clicked the Post Reply, so I clicked it again and there were like 6 posts. Weird.

Yeah I think Houston is about to be screwed anally, and then Dallas 0rrally. John, make sure your pets are inside and safe. As safe as can be, that is :)

wtf I can't say "orrally". wait. oh nevermind.

When it gets to Dallas, it'll be about as strong as a good fart of mine. I'd recommend staying indoors.

Staying in Houston or Galveston? Houston's a little better, but he's fucking insane if he's from Galveston.
http://weblogs.marylandweather.com/2008/09/stay_in_galveston_face_certain.html

Residents of Galveston who stay behind to "ride it out" in one- or two-story structures as Hurricane Ike approaches in the next 24 hours were warned by the National Weather Service tonight they will face "certain death" as a storm surge up to 22 feet high rolls across the island.

Galveston, oh Galveston, I still hear your sea winds blowin'
I still see her dark eyes glowin'
She was 21 when I left Galveston

Galveston, oh Galveston, I still hear your sea waves crashing

etc.

Haha, I keep reading that Galvestion residents have been warned of "certain death" if they don't flee.

Now I'm trying to remember who in Labyrinth said "certain death." The big rockface guy? The hands? Hmmm.

I read earlier cops in one city (not sure if it was galveston) road around telling people who were staying to write their names on their arms so they could identify the body when they find it next week. :lol: