hurricane ...

For all the Houston area residents:

Refugees Moved From Sewage-Contaminated Superdome To Hellhole Of Houston

HOUSTON—Evacuees from the overheated, filth-encrusted wreckage of the New Orleans Superdome were bussed to the humid, 110-degree August heat and polluted air of Houston last week, in a move that many are resisting. "Please, God, not Houston. Anyplace but Houston," said one woman, taking shelter under an overpass. "The food there is awful, and the weather is miserable. And the traffic—it's like some engineer was making a sick joke." Authorities apologized for transporting survivors to a city "barely better in any respect," but said the blistering-hot, oil-soaked Texas city was in fact slightly better, and that casualties due to gunfire would be no worse.

The Onion's hurricane coverage is fucking awesome. Even better than the 9/11 issue.

thought the irony in this story was quite strong ...

Federal Customs will be releasing to the refugees all the seized counterfit and bootleged designer wear ... Oscar de La Renta to Chanel to Fendi, etc.

no fucking joke ... was in The New York Times yesterday.

at this point the govt is just plain mocking these people :lol:

"there's $10,000 missing."
"that was for the case."
"the case cost $10,000?"
"it's a fendi!"
"well i didn't want it!"

the first austin powers, i think a deleted scene. it's mike myers and robert wagner, when number 2 hands over the money, hahaha.

fuck this whole thing. im too evil to even comment on it anymore. ive realized my worldview simply doesnt fit in the American paradigm. basically, i tend to recognize that people die, and that, yes, it's OK to die. it's this American fascination that everyone should live no matter what that i dont understand.

other shit im sick of hearing is that the poor black people are oppressed. they are dumb. thats it. so are white people. just for some reason, the news media ignores them in lieu of the more sensational "african american" story. personally, id like to see some more dumb white people in the news. their antics are almost always more amusing than blacks. yes, black people are criminals. we know this. more mobile homes, NASCAR, and meth lab explosions please.

dorian gray said:
personally, id like to see some more dumb white people in the news. their antics are almost always more amusing than blacks. yes, black people are criminals. we know this. more mobile homes, NASCAR, and meth lab explosions please.

HAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dude, that's the best quote in a while.

hahahaha

hey have you seen the movie run ronnie run? it's pretty crap but it has some good dumb white people moments.

hmmm... its a tie. The black men have large wangs and the women-folk tend to like that. The white people are free from that whole "omfgiusedtobeopressed" mentality that black people use whenever something bad happens to/for them.

they're not headed anywhere ... they don't even want to leave their flooded homes.

BTW ... this is the first disaster I did not feel compelled to donate towards ... not sure why ... snet money for the tsunami, 9/11 obviously (actually busted my balls for a few days helping out here in NY with that one) ... but this one ... ?!?!?!

did any of you donate?

i did. also i donated to some to this one place that helps out stray/lost/helpless animals in disaster areas, i'll probably make a regular contribution to that one.

i wuv de aminals.

lurch70 said:
did any of you donate?
does a shit load of taxes count?

ehhhh.....speaking of: where is 50-whatever billion going to come from? my grandchildren will paying for that one.

God-Outdoes-FEMA-Jump-C.article.jpg

FEMA representatives call out to survivors, "Show us your tits for emergency rations!"