Huzzah!

wardwarf

Death is life
Dec 6, 2001
Arizona
My Crimson II preorder arrived today from Black Mark.. I imagine that means all you others have gotten it or will soon.. so... huzzah!

I'm so thankful it's a masterpiece.. I was worried it would be a shell of what Crimson was, but it truly wasn't. I have just about everything Swano's ever played on and am rarely disappointed. In fact, the new Bloodbath was the only disappointment, so I was a little worried about CII. All my worries are put to rest.

You lucky fuck :D I ordered mine from The End last week and still haven't recieved it! I can't wait for it to show up. Glad that you like the album though, since it is fantasic. Fuck it, it might show up tomorrow *crosses fingers* :kickass:

I ordered Crimson, Crimson II and the Crimson II tshirt a few days ago, it hasn't arrived yet but I dont expect it to for a while...

I ordered my copy from TheEnd 11 days ago, and still haven't received it yet. It's funny, because I made another order from them 3 days later, and that one came in the mail Friday!

I'm wondering if I'm ever going to get this album...