hya

Maiden albums to avoid at all cost...

-Virtual XI...if you listen to this album first you'll never want to hear Maiden again, this is such a terrible album it baffles me how such a fine band came out with it.

-No Prayer For the Dying ...pure mediocrity.

Albums I don't like but I could see how someone might...
-Fear Of The Dark
-The X Factor ...some think this is Maiden's ultimate album

Albums that are great but alot of Maiden fans will disagree to what extent...
-Killers ...one of my top 3 Maiden albums.

-Powerslave...it has 4 classics but some think it has too much filler(I don't like The Duellist)

-Somewhere in Time...I love this album but some think it has too much guitar synth and pop schloppe

-Brave New World...another great album but some Maiden fans think it's a pale shade of Maiden's former glory .And it has the ultra-cheesy Nomad.

-Dance of Death...I like it but some hate the so-called"muddy" production . It has a few weak songs but also contains instant classics like Paschendale and Montsegur.

Generaly agreed upon as being Maiden's best albums...
-The Number Of The Beast...Run To the Hills, Hallowed Be Thy Name, Children of the Damned, and the title track

-Piece of Mind IMO has a few weak songs like Die with Your Boots on and Quest for Fire, but it also has such songs as Revelations, Flight of Icarus , Where Eagles dare and The Trooper which more than make up for the 1 or 2 weak tunes.

-Iron Maiden (not even an indifferent production can ruin this gem), has Prowler, Remember Tomorrow,Running Free, The Phantom of the Opera, Transylvania,Strange World,Charlotte The Harlot, Sanctuary and Iron Maiden...need I say more?

And Seventh Son of A Seventh Son

This album is a fucking masterpiece! The title track is the only questionable song.

"Seventh Son of a Seventh Son" repeated 8 times for the chorus is kinda lame.

The chorus is only said twice.

And SSOASS is probably Maiden's best album. Tied with Powerslave.

I find Piece Of Mind to be the weakest.