HYDROGYN SET LIST FOR FOTV3 (VIDEO ADDED!)

HYDROGYNOFFICIAL

New Metal Member
Jul 11, 2009
We have been asked several times what the set list was and I had to go back and listen to the tape to figure it out as we did it off the cuff so to speak.

Here it is:
Intro
Deadly Passions
Blind
Your Life
Look Away
THe Sand
Breaking Me Down
Ura Kia Scream
Big Star
Silent Animation
Seroquil
Rainbow In The Dark​

THats alot of music for 45 minutes. Wow I just realised that.

Just saw this on Blabbermouth and wanted to share.

Our videographer is working on the editing, but we will have more videos posted from all the bands at the festival in the coming weeks. Until then, enjoy this video of Hydrogyn:

Blabbermouth said:
Video footage of Ashland, Kentucky rockers HYDROGYN performing at this year's Flight Of The Valkyries, the premier festival in the U.S. for metal bands with female lead vocals, on June 27, 2009 at Station 4 in downtown St. Paul, Minnesota can be viewed below.

HYDROGYN will return to the studio this weekend with producer Michael Wagener (SKID ROW, KING'S X) to resume recording the follow-up to "Deadly Passions" for a spring 2010 release. The European and U.S. tours in support of the CD are already being planned to coincide with the LP's release in March or April.

HYDROGYN's latest video, "Candles Light Your Face", was shot at many different locations over a period of a couple of weeks. It was written and produced by Scott Neill for Mule Media along with some input by HYDROGYN vocalist Julie Westlake. Terry Plybon headed up the actual shooting and editing of the video with the crew from Bak-Pak Productions.

"Deadly Passions" was recorded in Huntington, West Virginia's Smash Hits Studio and includes a cover of ALANIS MORISSETTE's mega-smash "You Oughta Know".

For more information, visit the HYDROGYN MySpace page.

Last edited by a moderator: