HYMNAL

Yes, Tsutomu is a nice guitarist. He's not good at English, so I'll tell him that you like his play. He'll be pleased to hear that.:)
Anyway, I visited your site and listened to your music.
Stunning power metal and beautiful melodies!! Great:headbang:
BTW, I found the song called "yuuyake", you know some Japanese words??

my ex girl friend is Japanese, and she titled it, thanks for the listen, i really appreciate it :)

ive gotten all of my friends (down here in Australia) into Wizards Hymn, a few of my friends have already ordered your album,

someone has put a wizards hymn video on youtube.com, ive watched it so many times, your drumming is tight!

my ex girl friend is Japanese, and she titled it, thanks for the listen, i really appreciate it :)

ive gotten all of my friends (down here in Australia) into Wizards Hymn, a few of my friends have already ordered your album,

someone has put a wizards hymn video on youtube.com, ive watched it so many times, your drumming is tight!

Thanks for promoting there:)
I know Australian are enthusiastic for heavy metal:headbang:
Japanese metal band I know went on Australian tour, a few years ago.
I hope WH go there on tour too!!
I like tight druming like a machine, so my play should be like that.

you mean your "playing" sorry i just like to correct, well help :)

if u come to Australia, everyone would love it! i know i definatly would, man i just got home, im quiet drunk haha its so good to listen to wizards hymn after a night out, all the music i was hearing tonight was just garbage!!!

X Japan, Galneryus and Wizards Hymn are my most listened to bands at the moment, you're so awesome! and yes you play like a machine, i really like your drum fills, and grooves

ive got a question, do you use triggers? your kick drums are very prominent, and present, or should i just say fucking loud haha its awesome none the less

i think its so cool that im communicating with you now (Kensuke) because i know in a couple of years when you will be so famous you wont reply to your fans, its crazy, its like im talking to Yoshiki before he was really big.

Yes, I used drum trigggers, they made drums sound much tighter.

>i think its so cool that im communicating with you now (Kensuke) because i ?>know in a couple of years when you will be so famous you wont reply to >your fans, its crazy, its like im talking to Yoshiki before he was really big.

Yeah, we're not so famous band so far, I hope we'll be a big band.
But I'd love to communicate with fans, even if we become famous.:)

Hey Ken!!
yeah i uploaded one of the Drum Recording videos from your old site popular already =D
i hope you don't mind me uploading it i just want the world to see how great you guys are.
i really cant wait till next year to see you guys (told you in the email)

btw hey Syu_Galneryus

>yeah i uploaded one of the Drum Recording videos from your old site popular >already =D

No problem!! But do not do the same thing about the album, hehehe.
It's merchandise.:lol:

Hey Ken!!
yeah i uploaded one of the Drum Recording videos from your old site popular already =D
i hope you don't mind me uploading it i just want the world to see how great you guys are.
i really cant wait till next year to see you guys (told you in the email)

btw hey Syu_Galneryus
I saw that a few days ago....epic stuff! Thx for uploading, and thanks to you Ken for playing. :lol:

No problem!! But do not do the same thing about the album, hehehe.
It's merchandise.:lol:
Only in it for the money! :p

So when's the North American tour I've been waiting for? I still owe you a beer. :lol:

>So when's the North American tour I've been waiting for? I still owe you a >beer.

If any chance, I'd love to go there before your beer goes tepid.:kickass:

> haha don't worry i wont! i don't even have it yet, still too poor =(
my family is broke!

Hehehe, no way. So don't download illegal copies.:lol:
World release version is cheaper than Japan release version.

hey all, havent been around for a while, ive been busy (school and work... oh and ofcourse guitar) ive been writing some music for a band im starting "Divine Trinity" hoping to get a few gigs, ill post some links once i got some music uploaded

@PhantomOfGuilt, thanks for the upload, i commented a couple of times on youtube, my username there is "iiiNATASMAIiii" thanks for the upload, ive already ripped the video to my HDD :)

haha i cant wait for another album! :headbang:

Ken, did you get my PM? let me know through a private message

how is everyone by the way?

I replied to your message, thanks!!

Members are a little bit busy with their own bussiness.
Some of us are playing with other bands or working as a session musician.

awesome! Have you heard anything about X Japan reuniting?

Yoshiki made a post about it on his myspace not long ago, im going to Japan in about 1 year, i might be able to see them live! id probably faint lol

id love to see Wizards Hymn too!

i wonder who would play guitar for X though... i think they should ask either, Syu, Takayoshi Ohmura, Shima or Katsu Ohta! that would be unreal, although it wouldnt be the same without Hide, actually, ive heard Pata is working with Marty Friedman in Aikawa Nanase, maybe Marty would be a good option, i know he'd love to, maybe i should apply :p

yeah it will be sad, im sure Yoshiki will put on a great show, im sure he'd make everyone cry! :cry:

... errmm.. im to tough to cry :p

actually Circuit V Panther, ex sex machineguns guitarist (now with Elleguns) would fit in with his crazy costumes, hmm no X Japan went for the contemporary look in the mid 90's so maybe not lol

Wizards Hymn should go for the Visual Kei look!! that would be so cool :p

*waits for a smart ass comment + laughter from Ken*

X come back?? I dunno!!
But they're already legend, I don't wanna hear they create cheap music just for money. I'm a little bit critical?? hehehe,
I really hope they will make a great restart.