HYPOCRISY LIVE STREAM RIGHT NOW

i have a video of of valley and hang him high. the rest is only audio.
im trying to record more next saturday. (the quality is not that good)

Damn it! I forgot about The Rave having live streaming. I would have been at this show if the money was a little better.

has anyone saved that stream and could upload it?

a friend saved the audio... i'll talk to him, so he can upload the file :kickass:

maybe is not complete, but better than nothing haha

btw i'll try to record it next saturday complete!

Would be COol if someone could record the whole show as a Video file....and maybe the HATE set too? think theyre amazing!

If I won't forget and calculate the right time (haha fucking timezones) I'll try to record it, at least the audio
the more the merrier, Dib, would be great if you could ask him

what soundquality is it?

Ich schreib ma kurz auf Deutsch, weils ja nur die deutschsprachigen interessiert;)
Irgendwie sind da die falschen Zeitangaben für Europa. Wir sind 7 Stunden vor denen, die haben aber glaube ich nur 6 Stunden berechnet.
Naja, jetzt läufts ja jedenfalls und Hate spielt schon.

Na, ich war zu faul die Kamera rauszukramen und Akkus zu laden. Ziemlich dumm!:D
Ehrlich gesagt fand ich Hate überhaupt nicht so bombe und auch Scar Symmetry hab ich auf lautlos gestellt. Ich habs ja schonmal gesehen, das reichte;-)

Na, ich war zu faul die Kamera rauszukramen und Akkus zu laden. Ziemlich dumm!:D
Ehrlich gesagt fand ich Hate überhaupt nicht so bombe und auch Scar Symmetry hab ich auf lautlos gestellt. Ich habs ja schonmal gesehen, das reichte;-)

Bei Scar Symmetry haben wir erst versucht, immer wenn die Tucke singt den Ton aus- und danach wieder anzustellen, wurd aber auf Dauer zu nervig. :D