Hypocrisy, Nile, Decapitated Tour 2006! Who's all going??

lucifer1126

Aug 19, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
So who's going to which show for this awesome tour???? I personally can't wait to hear hypocrisy's new stuff live!

I'm going to the Santa Ana one in Jan 18th most likely :D

I plan on going -- Hypocrisy is going to be awesome...and Nile won't be too bad i don't think...they have the cool Egyptian sound down, but i can't say enouhg that their drumming orchestration sucks

holy Sh*t really??? damn April there's Behemoth and then May/June there's Kataklysm and Vader!!! geezes! how lovely!

ooh and add that February there's Opeth i believe =)

lucifer1126 said:
holy Sh*t really??? damn April there's Behemoth and then May/June there's Kataklysm and Vader!!! geezes! how lovely!

ooh and add that February there's Opeth i believe =)

Kataklysm and Vader!!!!! :OMG:

nile is not coming to holland, vader is not coming to holland, hipocrisy and kataklysm are not coming to holland.. hmm fuck, does anyone know a great band which is going to tour through europe?

Tomasz said:
what he means is that you're over posting and need to cool off as you'll burn out as many before you did, so take it easy with them posts, you're not obligated to comment/reply to every single post

I know I don't have to reply to every post. If I am that annoying just say so. I'll quit posting so much.

who cares, honestly?

But anyway, I want to see Behemoth too..i gotta go lool into that -- Naglfar would kick ass as well