Hypocrisy, Soilwork, Scar Culture, Killswitch Engage

thewendy

the webmistress
HYPOCRISY, SOILWORK, SCAR CULTURE, KILLSWITCH ENGAGE Tour Dates Announced - Apr. 17, 2002

These are the dates that have thus far been confirmed for the upcoming US tour featuring HYPOCRISY, SOILWORK, SCAR CULTURE and KILLSWITCH ENGAGE:

May 12 The Lab - St. Paul, MN
May 13 Pop's - Sauget, IL
May 14 Emerson Theater - Indianapolis, IN
May 15 Metro - Chicago, IL
May 16 Clutch Cargo - Pontiac, MI
May 17 Saratoga Winners - Cohoes, NY
May 18 Foufounes - Montreal, Quebec, Canada
May 19 Reverb - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
May 20 Agora Theatre - Cleveland, OH
May 21 Main Street - Harrison, VA
May 22 Jaxx - Springfield, VA
May 23 Classic Roxx - Cheektowaga, NY
May 24 Palladium - Worcester, MA
May 25 North 6 - Brooklyn, NY
May 26 Krome - South Amboy, NJ
May 27 OFF
May 28 The Boiler Room - Birmingham, AL
May 29 Cardi's - Houston, TX
May 30 Concrete St. - Corpus Christi, TX
May 31 Canyon Club - Dallas, TX
June 1 The Metro - Austin, TX
June 2 OFF
June 3 Big Fish - Phoenix, AZ
June 4 Key Club - Hollywood, CA
June 5 Showcase - Corona, CA
June 6 Cactus Club - San Jose, CA
June 7 Ash Street Saloon - Portland, OR
June 8 Experience Music Project - Seattle, WA

How would one go about trying to book this show? Like, what booking agency would I have to inquire to?

Man, I probably can't go unless they get closer. I need to make house payments.

Are there any other dates in the works? Like possibly Kansas City? Why aren't they taking any time to tour the Midwest? We usually have a great response to metal bands.

WHAT THE GOD DAMN HELL!!!!!!

we have tickets for the SATURDAY 25TH show with those bands at the JAXX, and they arent playing there the 25TH?!?!?!?!

WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!

yeah im definitely going to the corona show on the 6th(i cant believe they are playing at the showcase, its a little punk club), but originally the showcase website said arch enemy was playing, what happened with that? what are some hypocrisy songs i should download as i have yet to hear them?

...'cuz in AZ. the day after that show is SFU, Skinless, & Sworn Enemy, but now the promoters are trying to blend both those shows Together.
So we May have:
Hypocrisy, Soilwork, Killswitch Engage, Scar Culture, Six Feet Under, Skinless, & Sworn Enemy
...Now how's that sound for a show.

But there's also the possibility that this May not happen & that the AZ. date May be completely dropped.
So lets hope for the best...(because You All want me to be happy) :)

8th plague, the shows are on the same day in arizona. the tour schedules are messed up that you are reading from. Stop saying that they are on different days. I am helping out with the promoters that are trying to make them one show.

it looks difficult as AMJ wants to be idiots so they will probably be separate shows with the Hypocricy show being very cheap to get into. that part is cool but will separate the small enough metal crowd that we have around here.

...I don't take anything on a message board serious At All.
If I see it on an Official site then I go by that till I see it change.
I don't care if it's even the Promoters are sayin' shit changes, when I see it on an Official site then I'll listen.

So as of now Hypocrisy will be in Az. around Oct. & SFU just broke-up, so the tour ain't comin' at all. Every club in Az. got bulldozed & all shows are now at my house with only Me watching, & people that try to show how "metal" they are by tryin' to prove another person wrong Is Really Annoying!

who is trying to prove you wrong? You are just making the same mistake I unknowingly used to do. the metal kids are very sensitive to the slightest change in news. If someone goes around screaming, "fire, fire," they will panic. The band's sites aren't always official so thru the promoters, who are getting the final official word from the band's booking agent is alittle better than going thru some kid running a band's website.