hypocrIsy: suggested albums?

Virus is great musically, though I truly have never heard a more unpleasantly loud and clipping master in my life (though I've never listened to Death Magnetic either :D) Abducted is cool as well, and Into the Abyss has "Fire in the Sky", one of the best songs of their career (haven't heard anything else off the album, but that one song makes it worth it IMO!) And yeah, The Arrival is sweet too, though I haven't heard any of their other albums besides those

I like them all:headbang:

Big fan:headbang:

Tagtgren rules:kickass:

Wasn't big fan of their sound, but when i saw them live..........

i seen them with dimmu, nevermore and cob in 2003, and they impressed me, but i never really listened to them afterwards.

I caught a KC show of that tour. Every band came and conquered that night :headbang: It was COBs first stint in the US as well :)

Abducted has always been my fave Hypocrisy record too.

The self titled album is wonderful, ask no question and listen to it, you'll see. Every song is different and fucking incredible. The Arrival has a lot of their best songs too. It's my favourite band ever.

Also, don't be afraid of Catch 22, it's actually a killer album, it's nu-metal but songs are killer, and don't listen to the V2.0 version, it looses everything that made the original Catch 22 album interesting and unique.