Hypocrisy To Tour North America With Hate, Blackguard, Swashbuckle

Heavy M

Ex Primoris...
Jul 27, 2002
Stockholm, Sweden
heavym.cjb.net
From blabbermouth =

"Swedish extreme metallers HYPOCRISY will finally make their long-awaited return to North America in May. Support on the trek will come from HATE, BLACKGUARD and SWASHBUCKLE.

The dates are as follows:

May 11 - Tucson, AZ @ The Rock
May 12 - Mesa, AZ @ UB's
May 13 - West Hollywood, CA @ House of Blues
May 14 - Santa Ana, CA @ Galaxy Theatre
May 15 - Ramona, CA @ Ramona Mainstage
May 16 - San Francisco, CA @ DNA Lounge
May 17 - Portland, OR @ Peter's Room
May 18 - Vancouver, BC @ Rickshaw Theater
May 19 - Seattle, WA @ El Corazon
May 22 - Chicago, IL @ Reggie's
May 23 - St Paul, MN @ Station 4
May 24 - Milwaukee, WI @ The Rave
May 25 - Louisville, KY @ Uncle Pleasants
May 26 - Detroit, MI @ Blondie's
May 27 - Cleveland, OH @ Peabody's
May 28 - Worcester, MA @ Palladium
May 29 - Toronto, ON @ Wreck Room
May 30 - Montreal, QC @ Les Foufounes Électriques
May 31 - Quebec City, QC @ Imperial
Jun. 01 - Farmingdale, NY @ Crazy Donkey

Tickets go on sale today exclusively at EnterTheVault.com until February 13, at which point they will be made available through all normal ticketing systems."

So there you yankees go! :)

May 11 - Tucson, AZ @ The Rock
May 12 - Mesa, AZ @ UB's

I knew these would be the places they would play! HEADLINING all the way!

FUCK YEAH! Can't wait now! Very surprised about HATE being on this tour.

:headbang:

Fuck yeah! The show in MN is on a Sunday, so I'll only need to take off Monday. Woo! Hate is awesome. I don't like the other bands, but Hypocrisy and Hate definitely make up for it. :D

Motherfucking god damnit cunt piece of shit AFUCUASUFAUSFUCUUCUASCKSAD. So we had a show scheduled 10 minutes from my house on the tour with Ensifailum that got cancelled and now they arent even coming to the SOUTHEAST US. WHAT THE FUCK?

P.S. FUCK THIS

I have not heard of Hate or Blackguard, and Swashbuckle is a fucking joke but HYPOCRISY IS FUCKING HEADLINING!! THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS!!!
Needless to say, i am pretty excited for this.

Motherfucking god damnit cunt piece of shit AFUCUASUFAUSFUCUUCUASCKSAD. So we had a show scheduled 10 minutes from my house on the tour with Ensifailum that got cancelled and now they arent even coming to the SOUTHEAST US. WHAT THE FUCK?

P.S. FUCK THIS

Sucks for you guys. Luckily i never have to worry about anything like that because i live a half hour outside Chicago and bands are always touring there. Still you would think they would come to Atlanta or someplace in Florida.

Yeah, they arent even coming to our region of the country. Sucks bad!

No shit man! They are freaking headlining and there is not a show from Florida thru Texas.....WTF!!

My only hope is that they will add some dates to the beginning of the tour as their is 2 months from the end of the euro tour to these dates. I mean this isnt even a month of touring for the entire US....FUCK!!

I couldn't get the following Monday off, so I think I'll go to the show in Chicago. Road trip!