hypocrisy

I like them. Favorite albums are the self titled and Osculum Obscenum and favorite songs are Unleash the Beast, Fractured Millenium and Inferior Devoties.

Haven't heard 10 years of blah blah.

Well it's far from being my favourite band, but I surely recommend 'The Final Chapter' and the self titled one.

Cheers

[edit]
Haven't heard "10 Years..." either.

I just got "10 years..".. I think it's like a "best of" or something.. well the first cd.. the other one got some old demos and some videos.. I found it quite cheap, so I guess it was worth it :p

I really liked the s/t release but couldn't really get into anything else from them. (Fractured... is sweet.) I bought "Into the Abyss" and "Maximum Abducted" shortly after, but like I said. I didn't like it enough to continue purchasing. I've never heard "Osculum Obscenum" however. I was too busy reeling in Opeth to give it more time.

"It is a mere destiny I thought,
A threshold I had crossed before. "

I like them and listen to them but only own 'Hypocrisy Destroys Wacken' and unfortunately was not there to see if they did ;)

Hypocrisy are one of the greats, and one of my favourites- can't wait to finally see them in April in the UK... They're new cd cover for the Catch 22 upcoming release is up on the nuclear blast site in fact... can't wait to hear it. I love all their cd's, esp 4th dimension, self titled and destroys wacken- which is a killer dvd too by the way...

Originally posted by Opet
I really liked the s/t release but couldn't really get into anything else from them. (Fractured... is sweet.) I bought "Into the Abyss" and "Maximum Abducted" shortly after, but like I said. I didn't like it enough to continue purchasing. I've never heard "Osculum Obscenum" however. I was too busy reeling in Opeth to give it more time.

"It is a mere destiny I thought,
A threshold I had crossed before. "

Why does everyone like Fractured Millennium? It´s the worst song
on the album...

:lol: I absolutely love the way you say it like it's a fact. :rolleyes:

Opinions, my boy. We all have the smelly little bastards, don't we?

OK, this seems like a good time to ask ....... :D

On the Waken video, there is a behind-the-scenes thing after about the 3rd song, it has Peter and Astennu (ex-Covenant/ Dimmu) with their pants down, hopping around a gas station or something. There is this fucking amazing song playing softly in the background, but I have no idea what it's called. Has a line in the chorus like "I'll see you in hell" and then this great lead melody comes in. Does anyone know what it's called, and what album it's off?? I've got TFC, Abducted, and Wacken (on vid, obviously :p ), but it aint off any of those, it may be off s/t (to steal a phrase off Opet :) ), but I've been dying to find that track for ages.

Help?????

I have Abducted, Final Chapter, self-titled, and Into the Abyss.

I know it's the most "pop" of them, but I like the self-titled the best as well, myself, with "Fusion Programmed Minds", "Reversed Reflections", "Disconnected Magnetic Corridors", and "Paled Empty Sphere" being my favourites.

In case you didn´t know, they´re releasing new album this spring. Peter T. said to Terrorizer that he was quite pissed off
during the making of the album. The album is said to be very
grooving...don´t know what it means...