Hypocrisy's live DVD - Information

awesome, finally some information... and the 2 cds i think are just the whole audio show, same as the dvd

i hope the dvd will come with some bonus shit, like interviews, backstage cameras and that kind of stuff

Oh my fucking god, awesome, 1 and a half hour documentary beside the whole show, that is what I was talking about.

I need it NOW!

Oh my fucking god, awesome, 1 and a half hour documentary beside the whole show, that is what I was talking about.

Exactly. That's a fucking great thing, a 1.30 hour long documentary about the band. How many hidden things we will know heheheh... I can't wait!

in the new nuclearblast magazine there is a cover for the dvd but it says it is not final cover.
however, i didnt find the cover on the web.

I have just received new issue of Blast!
I expected more exciting layout... It doesn't look like classic Hypocrisy style. I would compare it with "ATOED".

Anyway, the material should be very interesting.

173956.jpg

Heh - the cover is GREAT XD It´s like "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" but it´s taken a little bit further... Absolutely great creatures :D !

that kind of cover isn't for Hypocrisy... i like it, but not for the cover of the dvd

173956 HYPOCRISY Hell over Sofia...+ LANYARD + BACKSTAGE PASS 23.99

165070 MESHUGGAH Alive CD-Digi + DVD - 18.99 EUR
178402 Beanie Wolle black - 6.66 EUR
178108 Dimmu Borgir Logo Tasse - 8.99 EUR
150342 KATAKLYSM Prevail CD-Digi + DVD - 9.99 EUR

Total value 68.62 EUR
Shipping fee to fuckin' retarded russian federation 28.00 EUR
Subtotal 96.62 EUR
Total 96.62 EUR

"I cannot die... I am forever..."

KATAKLYSM