Hypocrisy's live DVD - Information

Cool, I've listened to some Hypocrisy for a few years, I think they have some excellent material, but also a lot of unnecessary songs.

I would've liked them to also play Necronomicon... Fearless... Tamed (Filled With Fear)... and Slave to the Parasites. But ha, I'll be bying this, I've been checking if they have a live DVD coming out and this is splendid.

189634.jpg

HYPOCRISY - “Hell Over Sofia“ also available on Blu-Ray

2011-09-23 02:00 - After successful 20 years of band history, legendary HYPOCRISY will release their second live DVD – and as was just announced, the whole package will also be available as a Blu-Ray/2-CD digibook!

The Blu-Ray/2-CD edition contains a full concert of the 2010 “Long Time No Death“ which was recorded at the “Blue Box Club” in Sofia, Bulgaria. Moreover, a one and a half hour documentary is enhanced that will unveil the true story of HYPOCRISY … 20 years of chaos and confusion!

http://www.nuclearblast.de/en/label...33073.hypocrisy-hell-over-sofia-auch-als.html

the sound is very good but reaaaally fake! hahaha, even more than the Destroys Wacken sound... sad, very sad, Peter has no more interest on Hypocrisy