Hypocrisy's live DVD - Information

wow guys...I wish I was as enthousiastic as you to listen to the same songs live over and over again...

Well, there are bands that would never release a new album (like Morbid or Death, etc), and we can only listen to old songs. And it's never boring! ;)

With regard to Hypocrisy - I love the "live" versions. They are always different from the studio. And it's much more intresting. Of course, on DVD sound is "licked" and cleaner than it could be on "bootleg". But still - the emotions more vivid! real vocals, musicians play for real )

In addition, the documentary is AMAZING! I want to say a big "thank you" to everyone who was involved in this release.
The only negative in my opinion - the video itself a little "static". I don't know how to say ... the image is too "smooth" =). But it's probably because I'm used to watch old videos of 90s - when the quality was not as good, and everything seemed more "true" :)

And also they did not mention the real reason - why Lars left the band. And why he didnt appear in the video as a guest :(

And also they did not mention the real reason - why Lars left the band. And why he didnt appear in the video as a guest
And why is that? Sorry if it's been discussed already, but I don't know.

And why is that? Sorry if it's been discussed already, but I don't know.

I can only say what usually Peter says: "well ... I don't know!" :)))
I think, only Peter & Lars know, what has happened. But...
It seems that they will never tell the real reason. On DVD Peter said:
"Sometimes you just grow apart and I think that's what we did with Lars", - perhaps it's true. Sometimes people do break up for no reason.

Maybe we should ask T.Elofsson? ;)

Am I the only one who have issues with the bluray edition... The Disc stop after the nuclear blast ad...nothing after it...damn

Oh! And I have a problem with the DVD edition! I ordered two Digipaks - for me and my friend. Friend's DVD playing on any DVD-player with no problems. And my DVD plays only on PC or laptop! I dont know why ...
On DVD-palayer it only opens the menu - there is a screen and ... nothing happens. I cant select any menu item! If you try to choose, it stops and gives an error, writes that "DVD is not detected". Or something like that.
o_O

Oh! And I have a problem with the DVD edition! I ordered two Digipaks - for me and my friend. Friend's DVD playing on any DVD-player with no problems. And my DVD plays only on PC or laptop! I dont know why ...
On DVD-palayer it only opens the menu - there is a screen and ... nothing happens. I cant select any menu item! If you try to choose, it stops and gives an error, writes that "DVD is not detected". Or something like that.
o_O

Are you sure you bought a DVD compatible with your area's standard?

Btw, I enjoyed mine yesterday. Great show (Hypocrisy masters of stages) and very interesting and funny documentary.