Hypothetical Question...kind of retarded

Masie said:
A guy could masturbate with a crucifix.
I would be happy to show you how.
C'mon, you know you'd love it.
Maybe _while_ *holding* a crucifix... The other possibilities sound splinterific... *shudders*

Personally, I think I'd just go in the women's restrooms so I could sit on the couches... There's something about that which sounds alluring. That, and I wear a shorter skirt -- or are we only swapping organs...'cause right now, I don't have the knees for skirts...

Women do fart. Only pretentious snobs pretend to not fart. I mean, that's just ludicrous. You'd explode. You men have some odd notions on how real women are. Very odd.

Another thing I'd like to do is shave my balls. I'm with that Iris person. I'd shave everything but eyebrows and hair. I might burn a church if I had the time. I'd go to all my buddies, get a game of basketball going, and talk about my "feelings". And that I'm confused, and don't know where to turn. Then explain that I've been dreaming of naked men.

I'd rob a bank. Then mail myself the money, before the dude gets his body back. Act like a low IQ individual, drool. Tell women all those things they want to hear. Then laugh and walk away.

lizard said:
unless - you squeezed your balls real hard one second before you were to turn back into a woman.

You are the incarnation of the devil. You must be.

I pity the fool who has to return to his senses to THAT...

:ill:

"Oh and I'd squeeze my balls real hard, I am sure they aren't that sensitive, men are just pussies"

Imagine having a baseball bat shoved up your ass, and then multiply that pain times 1,000,000. Now you have an idea of what it feels like to squeeze your balls really hard.

Yes, even the mighty Lucifer is temporarily detoured when his Engines of Creation have been compressed.

The eyes generally slam shut or open wider than this:

monkeynuts.gif