Confessions of the Absurd and ridiculous kind

HemiGTX

Jul 3, 2002
Wa. State
Well, here's another attempt at making a thread. Bare with me, okay?

I've been seaking all kinds of medical treatment lately. Some of it really sucks. Alot of it I won't say. But this was really interesting, and I thought I'd share with all you fine people.

I was recently diagnosed with (dramatic pause.....)

Napolean Complex. Yes! I have short mans syndrome. And I really don't get it. How can I have short mans syndrome if I'm a fairly tall chick? I just don't get it. But, that would explain my occasional eractic behavior. I've been diagnosed with all sorts of shit in my life, and that was the weirdest! However, I asked for further clarification on this bizarre, and I feel ridiculous diagnosis.

"Hemi, do often find yourself fighting with people for no apparent reason?"

"Just on the internet. Only if I encounter a shithead (you know who you are! Nevermorefan! You're still a fucker! Frets, you better be nice, or else you know who will come after you), or someone that's trying to set me up for a reaction. Then I scrap. I'd do it in person too, but only if I had a clearly planned escape route."

"I see. It's obvious to me. You have Napolean Complex. You must attend Anger Management Classes."

"FUCK YOU! Right in your ear with a 2X4! I will not attend no fucking anger management classes! I'm not a punk! I don't fight with everyone to prove I'm taller than they are! Fuck you. In the tear duct."

"Well, there's the proof right there."

"You're full of caca. I want a second opinion!"

That concludes that little escape into that diagnosis. What a quack. However, that would explain the trojan horse someone sent me through the #nevermore chatroom. Hey, thanks. I appreciate your efforts. I really do. Brings a tear to me eye.

Now, onto other things. I'm in love with Cartman. Now, hear me out. He goes around saying the coolest shit, and can dish it out, but can't take it. I want to have his cartoonboybabies.

And I'm almost done with my next series of digital fucking around pieces. It's concerns Nevermore and a strip club. You just wait! It should be good. Then I must find different places for NM to hang out. LIKE THE ZOO!!!

Now, do you have a confession? I'd like to hear it. (The good REVERAND JS isn't taking confessions any longer it seems) And for gods sake, please help me out, and post something on here please. I don't care what, could ya please make on of my very few threads go past 11 posts?

Ct has dibs on "feces".

great post!

in preschool i got mad at a little black boy that looked like steve urkel and threw dirt in his eyes. my senior year of high school i skipped school with my girlfriend and used a copied key to break into a friend's house to hang out when no one was home. i listened to the pretty woman soundtrack in my car the other day... and liked it. i bought limp bizkit's significant other the day it came out. my hair becomes really nappy when i don't wash it. i buy too many cds. i waste too much time. at times, i even post at the nevermore forum.

that is all for now

when i was about one and a half i was riding in my dad's car with him and i grabbed the steering wheel and made him crash into an elderly couple's car....no major damage, just some broken chrome trim. but yeah...he never even told my mom about that :lol:
and he doesn't know that i even remember it.

ct_thrash said:
when i was about one and a half i was riding in my dad's car with him and i grabbed the steering wheel and made him crash into an elderly couple's car....no major damage, just some broken chrome trim. but yeah...he never even told my mom about that :lol:
and he doesn't know that i even remember it.
No car seat or what CT?

HEMIgtx, get a second opinion!

I farted very loud in my 8th grade class, everyone laughed, I didn't show up the next day.

-FA

A while back I was dating a woman (andrea) who was rather evil and I found out she had cheated on me with a friend. So, in retaliation, I was at a party that she and her sister (regina) were both at and proceeded to do horribly naughty things with Regina. The crowning moment being I gave andrea a nice, long french kiss not five minutes after I'd just gotten done eating out Regina.

Necromunchkin said:
A while back I was dating a woman (andrea) who was rather evil and I found out she had cheated on me with a friend. So, in retaliation, I was at a party that she and her sister (regina) were both at and proceeded to do horribly naughty things with Regina. The crowning moment being I gave andrea a nice, long french kiss not five minutes after I'd just gotten done eating out Regina.

OUCH, does she know that? lol

well hmmmm...i dunno..i used to beat the shit out of people in school because they made fun of me...also sometimes when really ugly people come in to work i tend to wince...lol!

Necromunchkin said:
Now THAT'S funny :lol: :lol::tickled:

-When i was in grade 1 i stole the best lego pieces because i wanted them for myself.
-i also never got caught and ravaged in the joy of having sweet lego pieces.
-i used to listen to rap and pop up until about grade 4 maybe
-the first cd i ever bought was a Snow cd
-i should be looking over my speach about how to do research(*snore*), but i'm not cause i'm here
-i've seen the Jean Claude Van Dam movie Hard Target at least 25 times
-i've seen Commando well over 50 times
-I am currently listening to Swollen Members(a rap group for those not in hte know) and i absolutely love them so god damn much and their newest CD called Heavyt is easily one of the best albums of the year imo
-i broke my cell phone a coulpe days ago when it went through the washing machine and i was, and still am, super pissed about that
-I say "fully" alot
-Half Baked is a fucking great movie
-I really wish i could fucking roll cause i love joints, but the whole not knowing how to roll thing sucks
-My middle name is George
-hey look at that! now Wyclef Jean i splaying on my mp3 player. interesting
-.....but i changed it to Hypocrisy-Fire In The Sky cause that song=teh win
-the pants i'm wearing right now are worth about $120
-now that i think of it, i have lot sof expensive clothes. $120 sweater, $120 pants, 2 pairs of boots costing $200 and $300, a $90 sweater.....wow i'm a fucking retard
-Peter Tagtgren(sp?) is the man
-i joined a gym today and was almost late for school because of it
-8am classes blow
-i have braces and i dislike them a great deal
-i love getting fat counts on pot
-my tacher looks like a full-on hippy straight out of the 60's...no joke
-Goldshlaager is tastey stuff

...and that ladies and gentlemen was random facts about me, by me.
Thank you and goodnight

NP: Megadeth- The Desintigrators

my middle name is Tyler
i sometimes listen to video game music...
i wore a viking hat yesterday
i smoke..*gasp*
i want an electric triangle..
i like traffic lights...
my mom makes good turkey
i got into metal when i was 12
my first cd i ever got was the Waynes World soundtrack (and i still have it)
i listened to grunge for the better part of 12 years
i really liked Pantera in 1994
i still have a Nirvana poster on my wall from 10 years ago and im too lazy to take it down..
i listen to Dream Theater
i dont eat chocolate very often if at all
i like to throw things at left wing protesters
i watch the Fairly Odd Parents
my dad drives a bronco
my first crush was in the 4th grade
i am a pack rat
i like playing old nintendo games