Confessions of the Absurd and ridiculous kind

maxi-pad!!

yeeeeeees

uuuuuuh i can't think of anything exciting that i should confess.. in this confestations thread...

except maybe the time i got super super drunk over the summer after 7th grade... and went on a trampoline... and peed in a parking lot... and threw up on someones front walk... and was so hungover that i threw up again the next morning :headbang:

quality times

oh yeah, i have an n*sync cd in my room that's collecting dust

i supposed that time not four months ago when i dumped my boy friend and hooked up with someone else a week later and then hooked up with max two weeks later also could count... haha that was an interesting few weeks... luckily i think my ex still doesn't know about that... good thing too

hmm... what else is there... oh oh i wear clothes from american eagle...

my ex bf (the one from above) listens to eminem religiously

i... uhh... kicked out my sisters front tooth (when i was younger, i assure you)

i still dont have one and a half canines

i used to do lesbian shit with one...uh...two... uuuh... three of my best friends

hah...

uuuuuh i think that's about it for now

uhh having a Nirvana poster in my room is not embarrassing? i dissagree!
one time i did ram some punk ass peice of shit dude's stoner van into a ditch...hahahahahahahhahahahahahaha im actually kinda proud of that now but it was embarrassing at the time...

according to cora, mine didn't count.. so here goes
I didn't actually recieve any kind of kiss at all on the lips till late 8th grade... even though i had two gfs earlier that year
I've turned down easy sex from a girl, because i didn't feel anything for the girl
I've never used Ebay
i haven't recieved an A in any class semester or quarter grade, or any essay (not including a small one i just got back from math class) since 7th grade
During the most recent new years eve party, i stripped down to my boxers... twice, once a dare and the other time on my own free will. I was completely sober.
Only gotten drunk once...
my parents are divorced, and i have to move around a lot, which sucks

hmm thats all i can think about

your parents are divorced counts as a confestation?

hahaha

in that case, mine are too..

my mom is a medically certified whacko

no kidding hahaha

oh yeah, and max here was my frist kiss... even though i'd had boy friends almost every year since preschool... (i kissed them back then, but that "doesn't count")

ahh so you were a couple. and you shall be again, just wait. wait and see. muwahahahehehehohohohlekhaahahhaheleleleoijl