Confessions

Well he just ate so he won't be having a shit anytime soon, you can get an upset stomach from not taking a dump though, but that's a different kind of pain which is easily relieved.

Speaking of massive shits, my three lunches from yesterday exited this morning, in a rather forceful and liquid manner.

You took a picture of your shit and of the paper you wiped your ass with... I don't think there's any godlier of a win for a woman than that :lol: I was impressed. Congrats on the job too, do you get discounts on flights?

Thanks Joe. For now I'm just a temp, so no discounts. Perhaps when I go on permanently, if the company still exists by then :loco:

You don't get it. No matter how hard you try, you're not offending anybody. You're just ANNOYING.

Terribly so.
And his 'non-trolling' posts are insincere attempts at seeming 'understanding' and 'insightful'. Essentially a failure at everything.

These last few pages are textbook Joe: fevered ego, delusional narcissist, false flag waver. It's a shame that he'll never understand this and just walk away on his own.

21824642258715285736041jd3.jpg

Hmm, I'm not sure whether this is a confession or more a strange little "tick", but:

I HATE knocking on people's office doors. Whenever I am arriving somewhere I am expected at a meeting with someone where they will be in an office or somewhere I have to go looking for them, I always get so anxious, and feel so awkward. It's hard to explain, I almost feel guilty for interrupting them? For example I meet with my research supervisor at 12:30 on Thursday afternoons, in her office which is an office in the general psychology office. Sometimes she's in her office, sometimes she's on her way back from class, so I end up knocking on her door and waiting around anyway. It's so awkward. It's so embarrassing, so I guess this was a confession, haha.

But thanks Stormo. Though I knew most of what you said, it was good to hear it from someone else. :)
I am a master at telling people things they already know. This might seem like a useless talent, but it's actually very helpful at times :)

What about people who smell like soup? :lol:
As long as it's not onion soup...

Smoking is pretty disgusting though.
True. Kissing a smoker is like sticking your tongue in a fucking ashtray.

I fail to see how normal cigarettes are more disgusting than sucking on a bong.
True.