Confessions of the Absurd and ridiculous kind

Dead_Lioness said:
dont belive her!
i met them twice !
these two are very very DENGEROUS!!
very!!
they have Ultra Bleach in their car!!!!!!!!! and and...a beach ball!!!
:yell:

Not to mention that inexplicable white plastic sphere with the holes in it....

...and you didn't even see what was in the trunk, karen! but you WILL NEXT TIME! oh you will!!! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA AAA AAAAAAAA:devil:

All of my friends at school are either boring or assholes. I'm rarely invited to things that they do. My more popular friends think I'm a dork and look down on me because I've never had a boyfriend, even though I have no desire to date any of the doushebags at my school. My other more nerdy friends think I'm really obscene and rude and a bad person because I don't get straight A's. My opinion never matters to anyone and I'm constantly cast aside for other people.

Two of the people I eat lunch with were having their bat/bat mitzvahs on the same day. Everyone else was invited to both of them, and felt really bad that they couldn't go to the bar mitzvah. I figured that I would get my invitation in the mail or at school one day, but I didn't for either of them. And the next schoolday everyone is talking about what a great time they had, completely oblivious to the fact that I was really hurt.

For school play auditions in seventh grade, my friend Nadia and I both had a 5:30 time slot, so we both went to my house and hung out until it was time for our audition. When we got there, another friend of hers was waiting at school until the 6:30 audition, so Nadia decides to change to 6:30 and hang out with her. Problem was, I was getting a ride home from Nadia's mom. She expected me to sit alone, outside in the dark for an hour because she's such a selfish bitch.

She always does shit like that to me, but I can never bring myself to stay mad at her. We're really good friends when it's just the two of us together, but as soon as another person joins, she becomes a complete asshole.

I have so many more stories like this, but no time to tell them all.

This last page is fucking hilarious! :lol:

Except for the special chocolate panties. Thanks for the visual CT. Been eatin' OREO'S? YOU can't out sick me!

My confession...I'm almost done with the last of my nevermore digital thingies. It should be good, and no matter what, it'll stay in my signature till one person of nevermore heritage pays attention to me. Is it to much to ask for a simple "fuck off"? I didn't think so.

Oh, carry on young men...

All of my friends at school are either boring or assholes. I'm rarely invited to things that they do. My more popular friends think I'm a dork and look down on me because I've never had a boyfriend, even though I have no desire to date any of the doushebags at my school. My other more nerdy friends think I'm really obscene and rude and a bad person because I don't get straight A's. My opinion never matters to anyone and I'm constantly cast aside for other people.
Isabel, did you tell your friends that you guys are like 13 years old and have no need to be dating yet? that holding on to your youthful dignity is important?

Stealer of Dreams said:
We're really good friends when it's just the two of us together, but as soon as another person joins, she becomes a complete asshole.

I know what you mean, I had "friends" like that. In the end they were complete assholes to me and I just went and told them all to fuck themselves... and one of them took some computer parts from me that were worth a fair amount and sold them...

just another reason why I'm a misanthrope, I'm sure that everyone isn't bad, but most people probobly are.

I've never really had any problems with my friends, though I rarely see them outside of school. But I pretty much get along with everyone.

NicodemiX said:
I know what you mean, I had "friends" like that. In the end they were complete assholes to me and I just went and told them all to fuck themselves... and one of them took some computer parts from me that were worth a fair amount and sold them...

just another reason why I'm a misanthrope, I'm sure that everyone isn't bad, but most people probobly are.

I hear ya pall,with friends like that who needs enemas

Reactions: HemiGTX