Confessions of the Absurd and ridiculous kind

Oh, I totally own school's ass. Seriously, I own it hard. My GPA is 4.1, bitch. :p Of course, that is because I have no life, which means I'm able to do homework and other such burdens. For example, in chemistry, we had a sheet to do for homework, pretty much no one in the class did it except for me. So when he got to me, he commented on that, and then my one and only female friend said, "Yeah, but he has no life." His facial expression after she said that was pretty funny indeed. :D

Pancakes said:
Same! My best friend of alltime, I've never met him. AND HE LIVES IN ALABAMA! How's that for loser, eh? :mad:

PS you keep away from my chocolate coated panties.

yup... I know it all too well....

Although I do admit I just hung out with Bumblefoot tuesday night because of the Opeth show (that never happened), that was the most social activity I've had since I went to orientation last September.

HemiGTX said:
Dead Lioness & Forbidden Angel.....I was lying about the Napolean Complex. That was utter and complete bullshit. I was just doing some fictional writing/conversations. I was just making light of my situation!!! I hope you didn't believe me?

Thanks Tee and Dead Lioness. For the Love. I'm touched. :) Tee likes it when I'm an outgoing spaz.
:tickled: doesn't matter that you made it up. thanks for the Napoleon complex description. now I finally know what I'm having. :tickled:

btw, you people are heavily fucked up here, and I thought I have issues for being morbid and depressive. :loco:
OK, when I was 12 I was in love with Joey Tempest from Europe.
I lost my virginity as..... older virgin.... :D
if somebody was forcing me to touch a woman in any inappropriate way, he/she could as well shoot me right on spot, as that would be my only wish and choice of the moment. :)

dreaming neon darkspot said:
Cara- I owe all of my metal-ness to you. And my extreme Nevermore fanaticism, too :headbang:
well i did what i had to do:tickled:

and now i'm sitting here bleeding with delight with a poptart hanging out of my mouth.

agghh crumbs!!:erk:

dead.jpg