Confessions of the Absurd and ridiculous kind

Hmm... my confessions...

I bought a Spice Girls CD in 5th grade and it was all I listened to for a long time (I LOVED it).

I'm nearly 17 and have never had a girlfriend, my first date was last friday, and the only kiss I ever had was this girl I know, a few months back, and it was a joke.

I do like quite a few rap songs, but I'm not necessarily ashamed of that.

I've only been drunk once in my entire life, but I do actually drink VERY often in ridiculously small amounts.

I have an embarassing problem of frequent urination whenever I feel nervous about anything... we're talking up to 4 times in the same hour.

I liked Limp Bizkit and loved Korn.

At one point I was a hater of death metal and anything with those kinds of vocals were crap to me.

I can't jump fences.

I'm a weak bastard.

I smacked a kid in the face because I thought he pushed me into a wall in 6th grade. He ran and told on me and all 3 of us got in trouble.

I used to steal things quite often from people in 1st/2nd grade.

There was a very short period of time when I thought Avril Lavigne wasn't that bad.:oops:

In 8th grade we used to put quarters on train tracks, waited for the trains to come, and then kept the flattened quarters. We were bored motherfuckers. Then some stupid bitch threatened to call the cops on us and I nearly got run over trying to flee on my bike.

"I'm nearly 17 and have never had a girlfriend, my first date was last friday, and the only kiss I ever had was this girl I know, a few months back, and it was a joke."

Amateur. I AM 17, never had a girlfriend, never been on a date, and have never kissed anyone. Oh, and I only have one female friend (well, only one that I would call a friend). Oh yeah, take that bitch. OWNED! *flexes*

no female friends at all.... (with the exception of the ones I talk to on this board) as a matter of fact... my only friends are people I've met online.