What kind of drunk are you?

Shpongled

Aug 30, 2001
I rarely get really hammered. When I do, I am happy and sometimes completely obnoxious and loud. I'll talk about the same shit over and over again until I feel like you've sufficiently gotten the point and maybe make the same joke more than once if I think think it's funny enough haha. I don't do anything regrettable usually, unless you count making a harmless jackass out of yourself.

When I'm decently buzzed I'll talk about anything with anyone and have a great time. Introduce myself to new people for no reason and basically have an awesome time while keeping my composure. I can hold myself together pretty well until I start getting really wasted. If I notice myself slurring I will start slowing down. I don't like not being in control of myself.

I've never been an angry or violent drunk. There have been occasions when I drink on a bad day and get really depressed and just want to be alone and hate everything for a little while. I always feel fine the next morning.

Basically, drinking for me equals fun, and I seem to do well at drawing the line for myself. Usually.

What's the point of getting drunk if you get angry? Pretty much every time I drink I have an awesome time talking to whoever's around about anything that comes to mind, and if it's a good enough conversation I'll stay up all night talking. And sometimes I partake in epic singalongs. Several people on this board can attest to that. :kickass:

I laugh a lot. Alcohol never brings out any kind of negativity or violence in me, except for this of course:

Last edited by a moderator:
I can probably count the number of times I've gotten hammered in the last few years on one hand. I'm not really sure how i am, ask Will and Laura, I was fairly drunk at the show in Worcester. I don't think I change that much, maybe get significantly less shy and reserved. I know I disrupted Will's set on a few occasions, but all in good fun. Yeah, I don't understand getting belligerent and drunk. Having a good time is much more fun.

When I got drunk it was always fun and around a lot of people that were getting drunk with me. Lots of talking and singing throughout the nite. On occasion I would become the philosophizer. I really don't know where it came from, but I did really well in my Philosophy class in college. These days I just drink to enjoy the brew.

Getting drunk is easily one of my favorite things to do. I almost never drink alone, but alcohol pretty much makes any social situation more enjoyable. Fortunately I have a boyfriend and lots of friends who feel the same way.

I get yappy. Last time i got hammered, Robert Turnbough, another guy whose name I forget, and I all had drunken science debates about superstrings, time travel, and wormholes. I was smoking a cigar as we bantered back and forth. I need more drunks like that.

dunno... will says that he knows when i'm getting drunk because i talk a lot. i don't drink that often, so when i do, i know i overdo it ... i'll know i need to stop when i start spacing out really bad and then get sad or angry. i've had some really bad instances where i've been at parties with strangers and, because i'm so uncomfortable, i start drinking and keep drinking and then get really depressed and freaked out and wind up sitting in a corner or something.

I get yappy. Last time i got hammered, Robert Turnbough, another guy whose name I forget, and I all had drunken science debates about superstrings, time travel, and wormholes. I was smoking a cigar as we bantered back and forth. I need more drunks like that.

That's David's subtle way of being cute. I was that other guy.

I don't recall cigars though. Maybe this is a different incident involving superstrings, wormholes and drunkenness.