What kind of alcohol/drugs do you all partake in?

MILLER.......PERCASET.......QUIT BUD...........did some meth for a while but it fucked me up and my life been clean for around 5 years....did a lot of acid in high school every other day or so.my drug of choice now is PUSSY!!!!!!!! I THINK IM A SEX ADDICT..... NO I KNOW I AM

heya Iris - really cool mom u have :) amsterdam i presume? yeah, its funny sittin there at the gracht smokin a sigarette ... jep

me? did a lot of weed smokin in my 20s when i used to go freeclimbing ever 2nd day ... we had some laughter there haha climbing stoned is much more fun and i think without weed I wouldn't have done this to such an extend
but sometimes it was a bit crazy when we had some joints instead of lunch and went to afternoons' practical exercise at university .. huh, that strange looks I earned sometimes :D

an nowadays no more smokin - don't need it anymore (and don't like it anymore) .. now its mostly beer and some uzo ;)

never caught them having sex, but close...once I walked into their bedroom when I was a kid, they were both laying there, and there was a prophylactic wrapper on the floor...ewwwwww!

and worse...when I was about ten I walked in on my grandmother when she was naked, I always knew her breasts hung down to her waist but to actually see 'em....double ewwwwwwww!!!
:lol:

Haha yeah, I've walked in on my grandma when she was naked too, however I don't remember what she looked like or anything... I repressed the memories... it was too horrible of a sight. That's why I'll kill myself before I get too old and get to see my own balls hang down to the floor.