What kind of alcohol/drugs do you all partake in?

Ah yes you're right... here's what I found...

Treatment

This approach can be tried anywhere for nosebleed

The person should sit up and lean forward so as not to swallow the blood.
The nose should be pinched over the bleeding site for 10 minutes by the clock.
If bleeding continues while pressure is applied, the nose is being held in the wrong spot and pressure should be applied in the correct spot for the full 10 minutes.
The above method should be applied twice before seeking further medical treatment.

Medical treatment.

The clots should be cleared by suction or blowing the nose.
After visualising the bleeding site.
A wad with 0.25% phenylephrine nose drops is applied.
A wad with 1% lignocaine with 1:1000 epinephrine is applied.
A wad with 1% cocaine is inserted. (Cocaine is the most potent topical vasoconstrictor)
The insertion of a small piece of gelatin sponge (Gelfoam) or topical thrombin over the bleeding site can be tried.

Apparently cocaine narrows your blood vessels... how come I didn't know that... but yeah though I've seen people snorting it and getting nose bleeds but I guess that's cause they snort so much... 1% cocaine that doctors use to treat nosebleeds... haha you have a better chance of getting high by just inhaling normal air. You should have stolen that container and have a party.

Yeah, thanks! I'm very proud of my mom, actually! I have a huge respect for her, she never tried to tell me stupid stories just to get " rid" of all my questions, when i was a kid. Even nowadays she's always honest to me. Even sex has never been an issue, it's here, it exists and she never acted like it was a big secret.
For example, when i noticed a friend of my mom was pregnant i asked her what was wrong with her..hihi She told me she was having a baby. Ok, next question. :D .How does it get there? Well, sometimes mom and dad do that too, right? When we are really in love..I knew what she meant with that, she told me before. And, well..she just explained everything in a way, a kid could understand it. The womb was a big ballon and the baby that was there and growing, that balloon was getting bigger and bigger. And when the baby was big enough and the balloon couldn't get bigger anymore, it's time for the baby to get out. " So i was in your belly in a balloon too"? ( My mom told me these stories when i grew older to tell me she loved it to find out, i was thinking about such things, just to try to understand whas what happening and what she was telling me.) And to be honest, i love watching her when she is telling me such things, she's such a warm person!!
I walked in my mom and dad's bedroom too, while they were having sex. Ok, i was very little, but still..of course i asked them what they were doing, they made very strange noises...heh!
She told me, Well..that's what people do when they love eachother, mom's and dad's do that once in a while. Obviously i was satisfied with that answer because i got back to bed. When i had questions about sex or whatever i was wondering about, i always went to my mom.
I am so glad, sex and nudity isn't an issue for me at all, i'm very open about that...but hey, i'm a daughter of my mom :)

xxx Iris xxx

Originally posted by Guerrilla

[1% cocaine that doctors use to treat nosebleeds... haha you have a better chance of getting high by just inhaling normal air. You should have stolen that container and have a party.

The strange thing is, I don't remember him using any other things than the cocaine... probably just stands out in my mind, but in our hospital, you can never be too sure.

Originally posted by famousamoswillkillyou
The strange thing is, I don't remember him using any other things than the cocaine... probably just stands out in my mind, but in our hospital, you can never be too sure.
Anywhere in Westminster you can never be too sure.For example-one of the girls that's at my bus stop told us all on the bus that her boyfriend got busted for buying pot during 3rd lunch mod.I was wondering where all of the drugs of the famed Heroin High(aka Westminster,my high school)were.But I thought it would've been a slightly different kind of white powder.

Originally posted by lizard
that's just it, who knows what other drugs he put you on, you must have blacked out. better check for alien implants in the back of your neck:lol:

I was this could be funny. Around the time when people were pointlessly panicing about child abduction I saw something on the news where there was a surgery you could get to put an implant in the base of your childs neck that would allow them to be tracked. Although they didn't say the government could track them, its possible (and if not now it's coming).

Parents would be able to track their children down with an automatic tracking device surgically implanted in the base of their child's neck?That's just fucked up.It would be like when you loose your cordless phone and you press the "call/page" button so it emitts a beeping sound for you to track it from.

Originally posted by dreaming neon darkspot
Parents would be able to track their children down with an automatic tracking device surgically implanted in the base of their child's neck?That's just fucked up.It would be like when you loose your cordless phone and you press the "call/page" button so it emitts a beeping sound for you to track it from.
It would be pretty special if they could make kids beep.

Originally posted by famousamoswillkillyou
It would be pretty special if they could make kids beep.

hahaha yeah!! *oh dady PLEASE push the button again* ,,, P U S H *BEEEEEEP* hahaha cool man :)=

Originally posted by TrueBeliever
Although they didn't say the government could track them, its possible (and if not now it's coming).
actually I think you are absolutely correct. If Bush and Ashcroft have their way, we will all be monitored in the name of National Security. The technology exists, the fascists just have to find a way to get around invasion of privacy and civil liberty laws.