What kind of drunk are you?

Depends on the poison.

I can drink beer all day long and not be especially drunk, just sleepy. Whisky can turn the old legs into jelly, and all this home made Czech booze I drink just passes through like clear crystal and leaves no other sensation than a bit of a buzz.

Takes a fair whack to get me drunk, and when I am, I'm mostly sleepy.

Depends on the poison.

I can drink beer all day long and not be especially drunk, just sleepy. Whisky can turn the old legs into jelly, and all this home made Czech booze I drink just passes through like clear crystal and leaves no other sensation than a bit of a buzz.

Takes a fair whack to get me drunk, and when I am, I'm mostly sleepy.

Come drink with me, sweet thing <3

I pretty much only drink in weekends and social occassions, and buzzed or hammered usually depends on what kinda occassion it is and my mood. Just like Isabel and some more people said on the first page, drinking makes random fun even more fun :p

Though there was a time in my life when I spent most nights drinking alone in the dark, these days I pretty much only drink when I'm out with friends and the plan is to drink. I tend to lose useful motor control while retaining my mental faculties sans some degree of inhibition. It's a perfect social lubricant for situations like meeting a bunch of board people for the first time.

Coincidentally, my friends just planned a night where we have created a list of the 15 worst shots and are going to mix and drink them all.

I very much dislike getting smashed. I don't like not being in control of myself. I actually rarely, if at all, drink anymore, besides the occasional beer while watching hockey, or a highball/manhattan when with a handful of friends. Most of the friends I spend time with don't even drink.

However. Me drunk can be one of two things.

I become the drifter at parties. I go around talking to every single person I see, philosophizing and putting myself into the center of every conversation. Make sure I make a good joke with everyone, then move on. This is more or less the "buzzed" Tyler.

Otherwise, when I get smashed I do obnoxious things, hit on girls a little more loudly than needed to, and just be a irritating dick. I don't like myself when I'm smashed, hence why I don't do it anymore. Haven't since St. Patty's day this year... and I was at home with my roomates, so nothing actually went down. Before that was a year or two ago.

I get REALLY bad hangovers though, that's probably what's deterred me the most from drinking. Not only is the next day a complete right-off, but I'm guaranteed to get sick in the following days. My immune system turns into garbage.

Not a fan of being drunk or inebriated in any sense...I still do it occasionally but it's more like getting drunk on accident rather than on purpose. Not being a fan of beer I tend to drink wine heavily instead, unless I'm just hanging out at the pub with friends. I don't like not being able to function at 100% capacity, lack of clarity, or lack of control.

Again, not that I don't do it...it's just rare. I'd rather eat than drink.

I completely despise people who drink heavily, knowing that they turn into dicks while drunk. I've had a few friends like that and I've left them stranded on the side of the road for them to walk home...and those were my friends. That was the last time they turned into dicks with me around.

When I was in Alaska at my first duty station, there was NOTHING for an 18 year old to do. NOTHING except spend money on video games and go to titty bars that didn't serve alcohol. Anchorage was a pretty decent city if you were 21 and over, but I turned 21 towards the end of my 3 year tour. Therefore, my roommate, being 21, always had plenty of alcohol. Being away from everything you've ever known and around a bunch of people you don't really like with nothing else to do for three years tends to make one hit the bottle, and I hit it hard the first six months I was there. Still reeling from an ugly breakup back home (she couldn't keep her legs closed for four months while I was away at basic/tech school), I dove right into a bottle of Jim Beam every night. One night I got really wasted and vomited until I couldn't vomit anymore, dry heaved until I thought I was gonna upchuck my intestines, and prayed to die just to stop retching. I think that was the last time I got really drunk while depressed...over ten years ago. Drinking alone with AIC and Type O Negative during an Alaskan winter is never a good idea when you're depressed.

I pretty much am to the point of where I don't like being drunk as well. I'll occasionally have a drink but to be honest, I always think of how I'll feel like shit the next day. Also, I battled with alcoholism a few years ago so that's always a constant reminder to not get sucked into the old ways. Though, even when I used to drink at least twice a week, I never had issues with going back to alcoholism. Nowadays, I'm far too busy and can't afford to lose a day by being hungover.

As for the kind of drunk I once was, it was all dependent on certain factors. Sometimes, I would get drunk and just be completely fucking angry at the world. Most of the time, I was a happy drunk. I drank both alone (yeaaaaaaaaa with nobody else!) and in social settings, though, I always hated bars.

Fuck, I'm still groggy.

goofy drunk, talk more, say more stupid shit, I also get really affectionate, sending the girlfriend and random buddies I love you text messages.

and yes, buttsex.

I dont drink much these days. If i get really really smashed, i get a real bad hangover. It never fails. I try not to get too smashed when i do drink, otherwise i regret it in a bad way.

I get pretty happy and silly when drunk.