Random True Confessions

My confession... I haven't seen The Hangover... or Forrest Gump... or American Pie... :erk:

:lol:
Thats nothing, I haven't seen any of those, Godfather, Scarface, Jaws, Aliens, Predator, and basically any movie you can think of. :lol:

Except Iron Man. :p

Thats nothing, I haven't seen any of those, Godfather, Scarface, Jaws, Aliens, Predator, and basically any movie you can think of. :lol:

Except Iron Man. :p

:OMG: I have seen all of those plus the ones The Drone Ranger mentioned :lol:!!! some i have seen more than once!

so i have a confession to make..i listen to Power Metal at times ZOMG!! i know this comes as a chock to all you people on here, but despite my death metal bands and heavy listening in general..i have to listen to some power metal once in a while to remember the young days..i also understand if some of the people on here will stop talking to me....i have already figured that out..but its ok, and i totally understand...if you however can live with this fact, that deep inside, beneath the death metal and heavy music..there is a little power metal kid...well i don't really know what to say..maybe that you are REALLY! understanding!

There i have done it!! my dark secret on a..no not a piece of paper!!!..on the interwebz!! PUUUUH!! glad i got that of my chest!!

-[chop]-;9045785 said:
so i have a confession to make..i listen to Power Metal at times ZOMG!! i know this comes as a chock to all you people on here, but despite my death metal bands and heavy listening in general..i have to listen to some power metal once in a while to remember the young days..i also understand if some of the people on here will stop talking to me....i have already figured that out..but its ok, and i totally understand...if you however can live with this fact, that deep inside, beneath the death metal and heavy music..there is a little power metal kid...well i don't really know what to say..maybe that you are REALLY! understanding!

There i have done it!! my dark secret on a..no not a piece of paper!!!..on the interwebz!! PUUUUH!! glad i got that of my chest!!

CHEZUS FUCKIN WHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!

:OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG:

Random true confession, I just shocked by the prize of bondage tape online. Then realised it was $ & nae £, then I realised it's actually a good price as it looks good quality haha.

Don't make comments on the fact it's 'bondage tape', haha was just surfing the BME site.

Whats so bad about Power Metal? I think its lame to bash a WHOLE genre. :erk:
To me Power metal is like a Hello Kitty Squier guitar with a 15 watt Cube amp standing next to an 8 string Meshuggah guitar with either an ENGL or Mesa's. Plus every song I've heard is so predictable, all the same chord progressions.