Random True Confessions

Slatanictrash

Aug 5, 2009
Glasgow
In tribute to one member frank admission of wanking for 31 minutes without any visual aids

I thought we should have a random true confessions post topic

I shall start of with

I love Aqua's song Barbie Girl and I have the album Aquatonic

:heh:

I, a man, one whom you all hold in highest reguard, watch "Frasier", on the lifetime network. Oh the Shame. how it stings.

My room is a mess and I don't care. Because I never get any visitors, why bother having everything in its place when you can have it spread out and see where it is?

My car however is one of the cleanest places on the planet.

this thread has so much potential....

and the boobs thread has been dead lately, i may contribute soon.

anyway, random confession!!! i stole a sega magazine from a small newsagents when i was 13, then took it back the day after complaining it didnt have the free poster inside.

You bad man.

Shall i delve in? I was so drunk at a party, got err..... hnad love?... from somebody, but i felt beyond sick so i had to go n be sick instead of continuing the evenings events. I was sick, then got off with her best mate not too long after. I had a chewy... but that doesnt change much.

I am king.

I once bought each member of my family a chocolate Easter egg (Mum, Dad, 2x Brothers & 1 Sister) and planned to gie them an egg each

I was reading a book that night and felt a wee bit peckish so I opened one egg and before I knew it I ate the whole lot and my Mother came into my room the following morning to give me my egg and she noticed all the empty boxes on the floor next to the bed and asked what the hell was that?

Did I enjoy the chocolate eggs? Damn right I did and did I feel guilty? Nope

haha

Thats the effect i have on people, cozimcool rite.

Erm random confession, i'm scared of aliens :lol: seriously E.T. is like a horror film to me.

You were saying about speaking proper eeenglish? :heh:

I know what you mean about E.T, my dick looks like E.T when I come out the shower

:lol::lol::lol:

this thread has so much potential....

and the boobs thread has been dead lately, i may contribute soon.

anyway, random confession!!! i stole a sega magazine from a small newsagents when i was 13, then took it back the day after complaining it didnt have the free poster inside.

Was it Mean Machines Sega? I used to get every issue of that...