Official Question-Answer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mousewings: resonant frequency is the applied frequency to an object where the object's main structure is broken....for example, if a sound wave that was vibrating at the rate of resonant frequency of glass was aimed at a pane of glass, the glass would shatter.

A: I don't think I'd be a good parent. Nothing against kids, I just don't want the responsibility at the moment.

Q: Do you enjoy a gentle breeze?

A: Xavier for a boy, and for a girl, well, I think it would be best to discuss that with the missus before putting ANY suggestions forward. (Edit: OK, fine. 'Chantelle' and 'Jackie' would come to the top of my mind, but in most cases, when you see the lil bugger, usually an appopriate name would spring to mind I think. As in, I'm not going to call a kid 'Xavier' months before he's born if when he is, he simply doens't 'look' like a Xavier.

Q: Do you think it's fair that the farther gets first dibs on naming a boy and the mother likewise with girls?

A: Depends on the situation and subject at hand, but I always try to compromise to whatever degree I can.

Q: Do you have any special feelings when looking up at the stars at night?

A: I was out walking for two hours today, and there are lots of lovely tracks around here, so I guess I do. Or at least I will :p

Q: Has your opinion of this forum changed since you first came here?

a: well, the forum itself has changed since my early lurking days...

q: in what way, if any, would you like this forum to change?

A: Well, it could be a little friendlier and less cliquey. Still, we’re likely the friendliest forum on UM. And maybe more action but then this isn’t a chat forum :)

Q: You?

A: I've seen parts of Freddy Got Finger. Some parts were funny, some was lame. Tom Green is a funny person in general. I guess those Canucks have nothing better to do than export comedy.

Q: When was the last time you had a hair cut?

A: No idea..probably not too many.

Q: You're reeeeally tired and want to go to bed and you're certain that you'll fall asleep straight away, and you know that you need this sleep. Then you go wash your face and SNAP, you're not tired at all anymore. Does this ever happen to you?

A: 5-10 minutes.

Q: Did you do anything interesting this past weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.