Official Question-Answer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A: No.

Q: If you're using Windows 98, 2000, XP, etc, how many little icons are currently showing on the lower right corner if your screen next to your clock/time? If you're not using Windows, what operating system are you using?

A: I have the grand total of 7 icons. And I'm using Windows 98.

Q: Is LJDrama.org funny or just cruel? If you answer the second get a sense of humor. :p

Also, isn't Trevor Strnad hot? *drool*

A: LJDrama.org is both funny and cruel at the same time.
A2: Trevor Strnad makes my nipples hard.

Q: What's your favorite guitar solo (from which band and song, specifically)?

A: I believe 'coincidence' is just perception, or lack thereof, from a person's point of view. I don't believe it's meant to be the way most people think of it as.

Q: Feeling good today?

A: Not really.

Q: You?

a: proud emblem of slytherin house, from harry potter.

q: what's your favorite fiction series, written or televised?

A: The Simpsons.

Q: Same

a: Unlikely Exploits or the Eddie Dickens series by Philip Ardagh.

Arch said:
A2: Trevor Strnad makes my nipples hard.
Okay then, but he's mine. :D He and I are going to have lots of kids together. :D

q: Yous?

Extra question: will my children mentioned above grow up to be well-adjusted individuals?

@Wolfman: I hear you! Great series.

A1:Terry Goodkind's Sword Of Truth series is up there as well.

A2: Well, they'll have trouble adjusting their nipples if they're so hard, so in that respect, I'd say no ;)

Q: Do you want to find your resonant frequency?

a: what does that mean? If frequency has to do with sound, then I find Coldplay and death metal very.. trippyfying. Trippy. Yeah.

q: do you think you'd be a good parent if you ever have kids?

Asking this as My answer is: I think if I had any kids (even with Trevor :p ) they'd be a little messed up. As I'm very self-centered and wouldn't take a lot of stuff into consideration with children. So, I may not want to have kids... but then I think about the quote that if the smarter people aren't having children, the future world will be run by idiots who have no problems with reproducing. Damn, I need to dig that thing up and put in it in my sigs. <---See the effects of late night sugar binges.

Status
Not open for further replies.