Official Question-Answer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably somewhere along the lines of 1000 persons. Pervy, isn't it? As for people that I know who have seen me naked, maybe a hundred persons.

It's the sauna culture, you know.

Favourite drink?

A: Emotional and vulnerable is better when it works and worse when it doesnt (which is too often). There are times when we have to be cold and hardened to get by though, for me it's a matter of remembering to uhhh soften myself when the time is appropriate. IF the time is ever appropriate.

Q: How much research do you do before making a big purchase?

A: A LOT. Takes me ages to decide on a pair of jeans so it would be much worse for something like a car. I'm very careful with my money (although I splurge sometimes) because when you're poor, you have no choice :p

Q: You?

a: not much (for this forum). There are more hot guys here, but that's about it.

q: is dating someone of a different social class acceptable or just foolish?

A/Q: Define social class, mousie?

Scratch that.

A: Fuck social class. Who gives a flying fart? If I'm lucky enough to find someone great, he could be an orphaned high school-dropout streetcleaner for all I care.

Q: You?

Well if they're not a stuck up bitch, sure. If someone doesn't discriminate against another person because of their social/financial status, they're pretty good. Living in a town where the average income is above $100K per capita I'm glad to see wealthy and accepting people, although i rarely do :erk:

Do you like Dream Theater?

Status
Not open for further replies.