Official Question-Answer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A: some are, but i've read much worse.

Q: you meet someone of the gender you like best, chat for a while and find him/her to your likings. you're single. only names are exchanged. would you actively try to meet this person again, and how, or just wait and see if it happens by itself?

A: I would definitely try to meet her again, but unfortunately I don't really know how I'd go about it. Probably just go back to the place we met in the first place, if I thought there was any chance of bumping into her again.

Q: Same again, in case someone has better ideas.

A: I'd try to see find her again, but it may be hard if only names are given...if on the net, is relatively easy to wait until she comes online again...if met at a club or some such place, might be harder. Worth going after what you know though.

Q: Which piece of music do you like to play when you are feeling a mixture of anger and depression?

A: Cult Of Luna's Circle usually does the trick...if not...Devin Townsend and Raison D'etre never fail to supply.

Q: What was the last piece of classical music you listened to?

A: Vivaldi - Concerto, for 4 violins, cello, strings & continuo in B Minor (L'estro armonico No. 10) Op. 3-10, RV 580- 1. Allegro

Q: Are you sick and tired of hearing about Muslims taking and killing hostages all in the name of Allah?

A: i dont live in the US so we dont get bombarded with how "evil" muslims are, so, no

Q: do you like being up to date with world news?

Depends...I don't cry very often, but I get teary-eyed all the time. So if that counts, maybe from once a week to five times a week.
Like I'm teary-eyed now because of this song. :) Beautiful...

How can one fall asleep during Braveheart?

A: Pop songs, country music.

Q: Do blondes have more fun?

Status
Not open for further replies.