Official Question-Answer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naku ist krig

Jan 16, 2002
You thought that I would have stopped making stupid threads :Smug:
You were wrong.

Now, if you have something that you need to know and you are too lazy to check the info from anywhere else, ask it here.

Example (i like making examples):
-Could anyone tell me where I could find Gigant 9 in DivX form?
-What kind of strings should I use the get myself a Dark Tranquillity member?
-I wanna explode myself out of life, what kind plastic should use for my barbie to look cooler?
-Is it true that yellow paper is made Chinease people?

And these are just examples.
I meant this thread to be serious. :p

answer #2: well nothing, but for a ehmmm bit of fun i suppose...more strange chitchat in a strange/original way :p, but once again, what purpose does any thread serve, anytime? :p

question: #3 why is it so hard to make a good question, when obviously all my doubts haven't been answered yet??? :err:

Answer #3 It is hard to make a good question b/c you are being put on the spot right now and being asked to ask a question off the top of your head.

Question #4 If I come to Europe next year who will put me up?

Nick

Answer #4: Vultureculture, or Dark_Jester. Without doubt.

Question #5: If I had to choose between ouga and D_J, which one should I choose and why?

A #6: Leader! :-o I hate fake u_u,,
(Messiah! = Leader! = Teh Grand :D)(I dont mean myself, of course, but ..my Messiah (L))

Q #7: Koekjes or Chocolate? u_u,,,
(Hardest one till thusfar :p)

A8: using my extremely deleloped probability calculation skills, i reckon overall body temperature would be 37°C, testicles 35°-36°C.

Q9: why do i get such bloody hangovers from 2 litres (or was it 2.5) of beer?

A: inspiration wears thin on everyone after a while. if you're also not very bright and like to have your ego stroked, you can't realise when it's time to stop.

Q: were they that good to begin with after all?

Status
Not open for further replies.