Random True Confessions

My confession is that I snap myself with rubber bands I wear around my wrist because it makes me feel good at the time

I am the same

Pleasure and pain, I twinge with excitement when the snapping of the elastic band hits my flesh and the hairs stand on end in joyous escasty, I feel so good that I wanna do some more and only when does the elastic band snap, does it all end.

:zombie:

:heh:

I just think he assumes liking hip hop doesn't make you a real metalhead or something like that :rolleyes:

I think I assume at least ONE of you guys would giggel at the fact that I once upon a time liked hip-hop or at the fact that I included that silly OMG smiley at the end which always lightens the tension:loco:

Or am I going too deep?:err:

Considering you've only listened to metal for like six months, thats not too much of a stretch. :lol:

I used to listen to some BS rap a few years ago, but then realized that its shit. I swear, hearing the "N" word in music turns me right off.

Yeah, I stopped listening to hip-hop like 5 years ago. I instead listened too... What was on the radio:lol: I didn't give a flying fuck about music. Then guitar hero happened, I started listening to punk and it soon turned into metal beacuse of One, Raining Blood and Number Of The Beast.

Also, my favourite punk band was at first heavily rap influenced but then dropped the rap and got more metal influenced so they kinda went the same path as me:p

Hey, what's wrong with hip-hop? I listen to it quite often, mainly UK stuff, a lot of the American rap is shit these days. Too much drugs, guns and hoes for my liking!