Random True Confessions

Kate Nash is fucking shit live. So is Lady Gaga, however I fucking LOVE her, cannae get over it.

Confession: In the "Telephone" video, the plastic dress Ms Gaga wears in the kitchen scene, I am trying to find a similar style for myself, yes, see through pvc style material haha. Don't worry, you will never have to witness it.

Words cannot express my hatred for that woman. :mad:

Heavy Rain is the best game ever in my opinion. Final Fantasy 7 is meh at best.

So catchy = good? :lol:
Miley Cyrus and Justin Beiber are some of the greatest musicians in the world then. :p

Unfortunately. :erk:
Catchy in a "Why the fuck do I have this song stuck in my head?!" kinda way. :lol:

-[chop]-;9051745 said:
:lol: i guess you understand i was just joking about my "PM" a couple of pages back :lol:!

Were you??? You can love PM for all I care, it's your freedom of choice my friend, be proud to liking PM just as I am for liking Glee

I feel no shame
I don't care whatcha think
I am free, to watch Tv
as I am just simpleeeeee meeee

*boogies*

:lol::lol::lol:

Were you??? You can love PM for all I care, it's your freedom of choice my friend, be proud to liking PM just as I am for liking Glee

I feel no shame
I don't care whatcha think
I am free, to watch Tv
as I am just simpleeeeee meeee

*boogies*

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol: wtf?!

My confession is that I snap myself with rubber bands I wear around my wrist because it makes me feel good at the time and then I have scars and cuts all over my arms and I feel like a freak. :(