Random True Confessions

Sometimes I dont sleep. I just stay up al night and get on with whatever comes along the next day. And I dont tell anyone. Dont know why.

Sometimes I go open the freezer and I grab the fridge handle instead and open it so I hit my head with the door.

I have also left my girlfriend locked up in my house by mistake, locking the door on my way out, just out of habit.

I once woke up in bed with a girl I didn't recall having ever seen before after a long night out in a room I wasn't familiar with, and was freaked out thinking that I had cheated on my girlfriend, cause this girl had red hair, my girlfriend was a blond (Couldn't see her face at the time). I tried to get my shit and get the hell out of there thinking I had make a huge fuckin' mistake. Halfway to the door trying to pull my pants up I hear the girl in question ask me what I was doing, I turn around and see it is my ex. She had been dared to color her hair the night before. Hell, I was even the one who picked the color saying I wanted to do it with a red head.

i spend far too much time on the internet

i dont want to finish uni, the though of a fulltime job etc scares the utter shit out of me

Join the club. If I had the money, I'd just go to Uni for the rest of my life. that's why I want to be a Professor.

@keyjell :lol:

Time to ressurect this thread

I really do enjoy watching Glee, Jane Lynch is brilliant as Sue Sylvester, I am not ashamed to admit to this enjoyment of Glee, in fact I stand tall in the wake of your laughter

:lol::lol::lol:

Seriously keenan

Yeah I do, who doesn't? It's the only musical film I can watch all the way through and really enjoy it, I mean c'mon, who doesn't like the song Greased Lightning or You are the one I want?

Grease fuckin rulezs and so does Glee

:headbang:

*facepalm*

notagainl.jpg

On another note Grease? no!!