I´m single...

Sorry to hear that, dude. I've had a 3-year relationship blow up in my face before, and my current 3-year almost did the same about a month ago. It's tough, but you'll find a way through it. Drink and play your sorrows away.:kickass:

The Andy Sneap forum is the best place in the world wide web. I know exactly how you feel, bro. I opened a thread here, too ;)

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/off-topic-tavern/602231-s-over-3-years-relationship.html

Read the replies, they´re full of wisdom.

Yeah they are, helped me a lot.

I just came home from the pub, and I realized that I really have the best friends ever! My band helps me a lot. I put so much time in it but it all comes back to me when times get tough.

OK I´m really drunk and english isn´t my first language so I should probably just shut up before it gets embarrassing. Good night.

Quit winning

Been alone for almost eleven years now myself..
Oh yeah I'm dead inside :Smokedev:

Cheer up dude - nevermind the bitches (99% ain't worth a dime)
What matters in the end is yourself, and those few you can truly call your own

I've had a rollercoaster of a ride in my 5 years with the girl. They are all crazy in some way, shape, or form.....and they will just pull these things out of nowhere and seem to not be phased by any of it. My advice has already been posted - hang with your friends as much as possible, they really, REALLY help. Alcohol is your friend, but it's easy to abuse it and feel "better", only to wake up in the same boat AND hungover.

I seriously considered creating a Facebook profile.....of a (my) hand.....and have it be in a relationship with me.

I got 99 problems. And they all bitches.

But if it's one thing that never steered me wrong (or turned me down, for that matter ;)) it's music.

Making it, mixing it, watching it. Am I talking about sex again? No. I'm talking about how much better and more rewarding it is (on your conscience too!) to be aloof. you've got a long way to go and right here is one of the best places to start recovering. Another place is the liquor store. You should probably drop by there too.

drinkin some whiskey on your (and my COS I FEEL LIKE IT) behalf

what a fucking day to do such a thing though, have people no heart? Jesus.
my thoughts are with you man, take it easy

Feel ya man, last year my girl left on our 7 year anniversary. Tore me the fuck up but ya know, my life has been 10 times better since. It gets better in time, trust me.

Every time I see threads like this, I become even more hesitant about getting a new girlfriend. Have been single for 3 years now.
I seem to attract either just really dumb girls or girls that just have big emotional problems or both. Yeah, I'll let some of them play with my cock, but it's just never proper relationship material.

Hopefully you can stay strong man. Not an easy situation, so just it one day at a time to avoid being overwhelmed.

The only great things about it really (the only ones I knew, at least):

1. The sex is all the better (if you allow yourself to be deluded)
2. Have someone to talk stupid shit with.

Done