I´m Working on a SSoTC Trnascription

Javier B.

Nov 7, 2005
Colombia
Hello guys...This is my first time in this forum...I´m working on a SSoTC transcription in Guitar Pro 4, in this way, we can play the awsome songs made by Ron with the help of a backing track...Ron has helped me a lot...Thanks Ron!!! :loco:

Guys, please reply this thread and tell me what you think

Yeah...I thought about it...The main problem is that I´m doing many parts by ear...so, it takes a lot of time, if u want to hear the midi files, send me an email.:Spin:

of couse i´ll send them to you, but i´m a little busy right now finishing my college semester, so, as soon as i can, i´ll send them to you. Here´s a list opf the songs i´m tabbing:
207.etc
I´ve got the runs really bad
i´ve got the runs again
about face
mmm, i dont remember more...thanks for replying

yeah, that song is on mysongbook, but it´s wrong, ´cause the fingerings are almost impossible, the harmony is wrong in some parts, etc...mine is 100% correct.
Other songs i´m almost done:
Minor yours
Minor else
Battle of the hands
This are 35 or 40% complete:
9 to 5
Sick Dirty Sick
mmm i think that´s about it...Thanxs for your reply!

Yeah, i´ll finish my semester this Dec. 7 with the help of God. I´ll finish some tabs maybe Dec 11 0r 12 so, i´ll send them to u guys...thanx a lot!

Guys...I´m sorry for the delay....i´m about to finish some tabs and i´ll be uploading them on mysongbook very soon...stay tuned!

This sounds look a cool project, although Ron has already put the sheet music for some of those songs on the site so there's no need to transcribe them by ear (unless you're setting yourself a challenge). Anyhow, are you also transcribing the drum programming? If not, I could give anyone a hand with that.

Hi Nebbiez...well, yeah, i know Ron put some of his songs on the site...that has been a lot of helpful to me...well....yeah, i´m tabbing drums too...I´ll be very happy if u can help me. Thanks!

Cool dude. I'm using Harmony Assistant to write out the drum parts and save them as MIDIs. I've only done A Headache And A 64th and Sabbatic Chromatic so far, but I'm fairly confident I could do most of the songs note-perfect. Keep me up to date on your progress and let me know if you get stuck with anything :p

Hi guys, i´m sorry for the delay. I just added a few tabs to mysongbook.com. Let´s see if they upload them. I wanted to tab the whole album, with drums and all that stuff, but....many songs are so difficult to figure out by ear!!! Anyway, i´ll do my best to finish all the tabs i already started. Thanx!!!

HI guys, i was trying to send the tabs i made, but mysongbook accepts tab by tab for each member. I just send 207.222. etc....let´s see if they accept it.

HI...I can email them to you as PDF files. Do you have Acrobat Reader? If you don´t, you can download it. Let me know. Bye!:loco:

yeah, that song is on mysongbook, but it´s wrong, ´cause the fingerings are almost impossible, the harmony is wrong in some parts, etc...mine is 100% correct.
Other songs i´m almost done:
Minor yours
Minor else
Battle of the hands
This are 35 or 40% complete:
9 to 5
Sick Dirty Sick
mmm i think that´s about it...Thanxs for your reply!
Hi, do you have the Minor Yours tab? im interested please :)