I AM ABOMINATION ALBUM STREAM!

Legally im the lead guitar player. But at the moment im focusing on a backup plan(producing, engineering) We hire a touring guitarist for right now. But i do write 99% of the music and program, perform everything. Joey and i sat at his desk for like 180+ hours working on this bitch. I have nothing but high hopes for the album!

holy shiteeeee. this album rules hard. mad props! I usually don't care for this vocal style but your singer definately pulls it off well (and then some).

After listening through all the streams...

Still killer music, but I think this is Joey's best work, from a production and mix standpoint, as well! Any details on what was used for guitars? The leads in particular sound ace - a testament to your playing no doubt! :headbang:

wow man its just perfect ! good job :D

I realy like the writing of the song and the whole preduction :)

what are the drums?

Damn, theyre really ripping you guys up over at Ultimate Guitar. It's like a completely different world over there or something. Maybe it's the song you chose to post there. Since 1776 prob would have been a better choice. I think the whole package is great and i'll be picking this album up.

I'd also like to add that your shirt with the dilophosaurus is bad ass.