I AM ABOMINATION ALBUM STREAM!

Listened through the whole album. While the production is stellar it get's boring pretty fast imo. Songs very much sound like each other. At one point I didn't realize one song started playing over again. The one song that I sort of remember had something about ancient something from somewhere in the lyrics but I don't really know like 30 minutes after I heard it. Oh and I remember "survival of the fittest" in the lyrics in one of the tunes at the beginning of the album but that's about it. I often had the filling the guitar/keys unisonos sounded like from a GameBoy/(S)NES video game.

Sorry, not trying to shit on your stuff. Just not something I'd buy or listen to on a regular basis. Not my cup of tea I guess.

What kind of genre would you put this in though?

Noob question on it's way.

Programmed or real cymbals?
If sample what kinds?
I am having huge cymbal problems not getting them sound tight.

I really like the album though. well so far of what i heard

The cymbals were sampled and then we made kontakt instruments for every cymbal. All of the drums are programmed in the same fashion you would program superior but we make a kontakt instrument for the whole kit with slate and custom cymbal samples.

The cymbals were sampled and then we made kontakt instruments for every cymbal. All of the drums are programmed in the same fashion you would program superior but we make a kontakt instrument for the whole kit with slate and custom cymbal samples.

Thanks i am trying to do this, well pogram cymbals for a current project, can you point me in the right direction to getting it all set up, i read the manual and i set up a lot of aux tracks and when i triggered them with the keyboard on kontakt they play but i don't know how to record them, do i need to make a midi track?, pathedic that i don't know how to record the midi with kontakt but i just started messing with kontakt. Also if replacing the drums VIA drumagog is there any use for kontakt?

Incredible... from the songwriting to production everything is flawless. Fuckin' by the time I was done with the whole thing my keyboard was all jizzeh, JUST sick.

I heard the first single some time ago....my favorite joey mix so far(and also in terms of music)

The lyrics on the record are somewhat confusing...

They are definitely somewhere in the religious realm, but It's hard to tell if you guys are mocking christianity, or maybe you guys are possibly mormon by some of the lyrics; "when The Churches rise", mormons generally refer to the LDS church as, "The Church". "seeded by a mother culture", "when the ancient astronauts arrive" and saying "I know there's a heaven" (among many knowledge claims), etc. It kind of has a LDS/JW/7DA kind of vibe lyrically. I think you guys are mocking and calling out the zealots, but I could be wrong based of some of the context, and that kinda scares the shit outta me. lol. Sometimes it sounds like an extreme fundamentalist's view. No offense if you love Jesus, but I'm really curious! lol. (I'm not trying to troll or start a religion debate BTW) This doesn't affect my enjoying of the music in anyway though. fucking stellar leads, man! Metal! \m/

I am in love with the bass tone on this album. Any info on what you guys used there?

They are definitely somewhere in the religious realm, but It's hard to tell if you guys are mocking christianity, or maybe you guys are possibly mormon by some of the lyrics; "when The Churches rise", mormons generally refer to the LDS church as, "The Church". "seeded by a mother culture", "when the ancient astronauts arrive" and saying "I know there's a heaven" (among many knowledge claims), etc. It kind of has a LDS/JW/7DA kind of vibe lyrically. I think you guys are mocking and calling out the zealots, but I could be wrong based of some of the context, and that kinda scares the shit outta me. lol. Sometimes it sounds like an extreme fundamentalist's view. No offense if you love Jesus, but I'm really curious! lol. (I'm not trying to troll or start a religion debate BTW) This doesn't affect my enjoying of the music in anyway though. fucking stellar leads, man! Metal! m/

Really? I'm getting way more of an anti-government vibe than anything religious out of this, especially with all the 1984 references! Definitely a bit of the former in there, but I don't see it as a dominating theme compared to the Big Brother bits.

They are definitely somewhere in the religious realm, but It's hard to tell if you guys are mocking christianity, or maybe you guys are possibly mormon by some of the lyrics; "when The Churches rise", mormons generally refer to the LDS church as, "The Church". "seeded by a mother culture", "when the ancient astronauts arrive" and saying "I know there's a heaven" (among many knowledge claims), etc. It kind of has a LDS/JW/7DA kind of vibe lyrically. I think you guys are mocking and calling out the zealots, but I could be wrong based of some of the context, and that kinda scares the shit outta me. lol. Sometimes it sounds like an extreme fundamentalist's view. No offense if you love Jesus, but I'm really curious! lol. (I'm not trying to troll or start a religion debate BTW) This doesn't affect my enjoying of the music in anyway though. fucking stellar leads, man! Metal! m/

Ok heres the deal. Everyone in the band is agnostic(believes in a higher power but no one knows who or what it is)Honestly we just sing about stuff that is mysterious and unknown, for example.

The song Since 1776 is about the POSSIBILITY of the Government being corrupt since the country was founded. hence "to our forefathers with love thanks for tearing the world apart."

The deceiver is a song about a man who loses his faith and is basically
splurging out his feelings on a piece of paper angrily.

Greetings from easter island was the song you had questions about.
this song was written about the POSSIBILITY that aliens guided us during early civilization in ancient times. i.e. Chariots of the gods.

"god dies when the churches rise" (In perspective of the song)Means the meaning of god dies when the churches rise with totally a different idenity of god.
"he was born when the ancient astronauts arrived" Ancient astronauts being aliens obviously.
"the heavens exist and our maker is there, death is not the way to visit technology is our only prayer." The heavens being outer space and our maker being aliens. Death has nothing to do with visiting aliens because contact with outer space is done with technology not death.

BY ALL MEANS WE DO NOT TRY TO SWAY ANYONES BELIEFS AND WE DO NOT HATE RELIGIOUS PEOPLE. WE JUST SING ABOUT WHAT WE THINK IS MYSTERIOUS BECAUSE FACE IT DUDES... ITS INTERESTING!

Anyways we dont always sing about religion and government.
The song Rock n' no soul is about how image is more important these days than actual music is.

Youll never catch us preaching anti religious verses between songs or trying to sway someones opinion to believe what we believe. We just try to write badass music and make the lyrics interesting!

Thanks dudes !f