I am godmother!!!

Phelice

HAPPIEST GIRL ON EARTH!!!
As some of you know, I work at the animal shelter. And we got a new cat and my co-worker who is responsible for the cats asked me for a name for a male cat. I thought for a moment, and said "Loki". She said "OK, so you are his godmother now."

So I now have a godchild named Loki. Isn't that really trve? :)
And doesn't he look very trve grim like a "real Loki"? :kickass: :headbang:
k88-2008-1-664.jpg

I LOVE this guy!

Hehe what a nice Name for a cat. :D

This Thread got me into looking through all those cats you got there in the animal shelter.

And this one looks like an copy of the one we have:

Dooley:
k84-2008-1-681.jpg

Schnurrer:

Wow, amazing!
We had a cat named Vivi that also looked like him (and her daughter Kiki, too). Maybe that's another reason why I love him so much :D
They were both tiger-colored, just the white "Schlabberlätzken" as my mum called it. My, she was sooo smart. She even came when I called her, and every day when I came home from school, she stood at the door and yelled for me. That weird thing was so crazy for me it is unreal. Vivi would be 18 years old now if she still lived...

I love the black "Norse dog" in your sig. It looks a lot like a cross between my current dog, Gwen, and a Belgian Shep I had before her, Zeke (yeah, he was named for the big bad wolf in the Disney cartoons). And Loki is a good name for a cat. I just get a bit annoyed when people start naming their human kids names from the sagas. I mean, why would you do that to a kid? Back in the day, Snotra was considered a very flattering name for a young lady. Now, not so much... Don't even think I'd name my hamster that, unless I lived in Iceland, where it'd be somewhat appropriate. For a hamster. A very smart hamster. (Are there smart hamsters??)

Of course there are smart Hamsters. Some of them are too clever... one has once bitten my nose and wouldn't let it go for nothing in the world. Just wanted to cuddle him a bit and then... my, the guys had such a hard laugh... I looked like I just came back from war.

The black dog is Arko, was also in the shelter, he was placed today. I already miss him a lot but he found a VERY nice family and I am happy for him. He is a psycho like me :D
Funny how alike human and animal do always find together. I found out that certain dogs just suit you. It is true.

Well, I wouldn't give my kids Edda names, too. With animals, it is something else. But I won't ever have children, so I don't have to think about it, hehe. When I grow up, I will live in a big house with a even bigger garden full of animals. They will be named Loki, Thor, Freja...
Btw, I named my bike "Sleipnir". Am I not really a badass psycho? :D

I broke my camera, so no pictures of my kitters. But I've got an orange tiger pattern my boys named Ratchet (after the Ratchet and Clank games) and a grey/tan/cream tiger pattern named Þorja. Both males that were about 6-7 weeks old when we found them in a barn we were demolishing. They're about 4 months old now, and getting huge. Þorja's the only cat I've ever seen with a spotted belly, it's neat.

My best friend has a German Shepard named Thor. A really awesome dog, too. He's always at my friend's side.

As some of you know, I work at the animal shelter. And we got a new cat and my co-worker who is responsible for the cats asked me for a name for a male cat. I thought for a moment, and said "Loki". She said "OK, so you are his godmother now."

So I now have a godchild named Loki. Isn't that really trve? :)
And doesn't he look very trve grim like a "real Loki"? :kickass: :headbang:

I LOVE this guy!

I must congratulate on becoming a godmother. I wish you and your godson health and happiness. I've no doubt that you will guide him well. He's in good hands. :)

I therefore bow my head and kiss your hand, in Vito Corleone family style, as a gesture of loyalty and respect.

(You might not remember who i am, but i remember you.:p)