I am selling my equipment!! Help out your bro.

VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
Yeah, hear is what i'm selling to get a shit load more equipment, email me if you are interested john@vehemence.com If you know any friends that would like to check out my gear please let them know, I want to sell this stuff ASAP!

1 LINE 6 FLEXTONE II HEAD w/ PEDAL $600 (It's awesome, its basically all you need, sad to part with it, but im getting bigger gear now, rack effects/pedals and the whole bit)

1 MARSHALL 4X12 CAB w/VINTAGE 30'S $600 (Wear and tear hardly noticeable when your rocking on stage with it)

1 MARSHALL 4X12 CAB w/VINTAGE 30'S $650 Mint (not used on tour!)

1 PEAVEY 4X12 CAB $200 (If it were reapolstered, would be perfect)

1 CARVIN 4X12 CAB $300 (Sounds great, used this one before I got the Marshalls, the logo is removed from the front)

1 AUDIO TECHNICA PRO-R2 VHF GUITAR WIRELESS *RACKMOUNT* w/wireless portable pack. (It works great, but im going with a different type of guitar wireless system that is smaller to put in a rack with a higher MHz range, way more expensive) $175

All of the equipment has some wear and tear on it, but not as bad as you think. This is all the stuff I have used on all of our tours. I’ve maintained the equipment as much as I could. All of it works perfectly; you can kick my ass if it doesn’t do the job for your live performance.

Pictures of the stuff being used is below, if you are not from the Phoenix, AZ area and cant meet up with me, and you want detailed pictures of the equipment, I would be happy to send you some asap.

John3-March15-2001.jpg
http://www.vehemence.com/photos/John3-March15-2001.jpg

Peavey on top and the Carvin on the bottom, *nevermind that old already sold cratebluevoodo*
IM000067.jpg